Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wait time for support should be added

I prefer to wait for customer support rep that will answer my questions quickly than to not wait and have a support rep answer my questions slowly over many hours. Sure it looks good that customer support can be there right away as a selling point, but you'll have unsatisfied customers who have to wait for answers when they are chatting with support. I'd rather see an actual wait time and get a support rep who can answer me quickly as to not waste my time! So I'm suggesting that wait time be added for chat with support.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

87 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ADMISSION IN RUSSIA COLLEGE For indian students

When it comes to abroad education for Indian Students as well as for other countries MBBS in Russia is the Best Option for foreign students in the world of medical sciences with a very facilitate environment for better concentration.For more guidance you can connect with us at https://www.eduworldglobal.com/country/russia

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Google Chrome update, Freezing or Not Responding?

Chrome gives you every possible way to get rid of unwanted notifications and advertisements, pop-ups, unfortunate technical trouble. It enables you to share your issue with technicians and get it solved in fraction of seconds. Read More: https://www.smartsnake.net/google-chrome-not-responding/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we please get actual 24hr / 365 Live chat?

Can we please get actual 24hr / 365 Live chat? The chat bot is very frustrating and customers wanted to just get referred to an article they would go to the knowledge centre.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sling TV Authorization Error? 18443754111 Call Now

Sling TV Customer consistently attempts to get online assistance support for Sling TV issues, Experts are given answer for all Sling TV issues or Dial Tech bolster number or visit our site for more subtleties or you will get moment support. Click here: http://www.onlinetroubleshoot.com/2019/12/sling-tv-authorization-error-contact-now.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Google Account Recovery Date of Birth

No matter how hard we try, none of us are perfect and we all make unintentional mistakes on the regular. One of the most common mistakes is pertaining to your password- you would be surprised at learning just how many people forget their passwords on the daily and are stuck outside all of their account activity and data. If you want to make sure that you are never locked out of your account, have forgotten your password, and wondering how to do Google account recovery or Google account recovery date of birth date, read ahead to see how you can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. +1-888-652-8714 Google Account Recovery

If you are helpless to Google Account Recovery or change your password, on your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Google Account. Here, we are one among renowned named for service industries. We have a dedicated and experienced team who are always here to help you. And now still if you are facing any issues related with Google Account then you can directly chat with our Google community experts 24*7. You can also visit on the website https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Litespeed Web Server For Batter Website Speed and Performance

☛ LiteSpeed reduces hardware costs
    ☛ LiteSpeed Web Server will increase security
    ☛ The LiteSpeed Web Server increases performance
    ☛ You get better results and more profit also Good in SEO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Google play Store Server error ? fix immediatelty

How to Fix Google Play Store Server error retry?

As you know that Google Play Store has been down server error for some customers and affected people not able to update or download apps, noticing server down errors. This error usually appears when some customers tries to install or update an app from the Google Play Store. so, if you have an emergency then here are some tricks & tips for resolution easily.

get details for Google play store server error to retry at given - https://www.ecueshelp.com/blog/fix-google-play-store-server-error-retry/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mozilla firefox technical support number 18009864764 mozilla firefox help

If you are facing any issue with Mozilla Firefox and looking for immediate assistance for mozilla firefox help, reach the professionals through Mozilla Firefox Technical Support Number 18009864764. The trained and certified technicians use their best knowledge to fix the bug effortlessly. Don’t waste time, contact the techies now. https://www.smartsnake.net/mozilla-firefox-technical-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PHONE

So I just signed into your service and I know it may be unbelievable but I don't have a cell phone number. I don't see the point of the requirement I could go buy a sim card for $2 - $5 but I honestly just dislike cell phones. I had to enter my wife's number in order to activate my account. I have accounts with both linode and digital ocean and didn't have an issue setting up the account without a cell phone but for some reason it's a problem for you guys. Really dumb. You should remove any impediment…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. zelle customer service number

Zelle Support is online mobile wallet for an online transaction if any issue Get quick and accessible help from the executive at the Zelle Customer Service to solve all the problems related to your Zelle account.

https://zellecustomernumber-us.blogspot.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Brother Printer Support

When it comes to embarrass the perfect resolution in printing machine, then you should set for mind for the consideration of brother printer. One should not shy to take the positive obligation of Brother Printer Support even in difficult condition. Having revised the working performance of different scanning and turning the software data capsule into hardcopy led text; the output performance is second to none. It is unpleasant experience to all those persons who feel difficulty to achieve the reserved quality result.

https://brother-printer-support.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200?

Canon printer is widely recognized as one of the best printers available in the digital market. Some of its regular users are having with the issue of error code 5200 while accessing their product. However, this error code mainly appears due to low ink levels or also because there is a faulty cartridge or issue with the logic board in the printer. If you are unable to resolve this issue on your own, you must get our Canon printer support help in order to fix your issue right away.
    For more: https://www.dialhumanhelp.com/canon-customer-service/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to Recover AOL Password

AOL is one of the most well known email benefits that have been gotten by Outlook in the past giving brilliant email administrations to clients. As giving quick earned administrations, along these lines, new clients are appended to this administration by post. That is the reason this is the biggest information hotspot for clients who routinely utilize an email account. There are numerous administrations accessible through AOL Password Recovery, Change AOL Password Reset Help Number where a great many people don't have a clue. A study of administration clients should get help from the Online Live AOL Password recuperation Support…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How To Contact Google Account Recovery

If you are going to recover your Google account, you are going to recover your Google account, mobile, email address, and password as well. If you are not able to recover the password you can have basic help and steps to recover the password using an internet browser that will show you the password recovery page to enter the verification resources to verify your account simply and thus, you can recover the password easily.

For More Help: http://netdoorz.com/google-contact/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Speed Up Your Wireless Internet Connection

If your Wi-Fi is not working, learn how to choose the best wireless internet connection for your needs

Read More - https://bit.ly/2NyQioo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to Change Netflix Password ? fix here

Steps to Change Netflix Account Password

if you want to Change Your Netflix password , Any users need to follow the given mentioned steps:-

First of all, we inform Netflix users need to open the Netflix app or visit Netflix website
    Now enter your Netflix login details like username or password
    Click on the Netflix account setting page
    Now Tap on the General Setting
    now Choose Change Netflix account password option
    Enter your new password then re-enter new Netflix password
    To confirm your Netflix new password, you need to enter your current password then click confirm
    Congrats, your Netflix account…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chat features

Please make a feature that you can setup all chats to automatically be sent to email and or set up system your end that makes all chat a support ticket

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base