Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wait time for support should be added

I prefer to wait for customer support rep that will answer my questions quickly than to not wait and have a support rep answer my questions slowly over many hours. Sure it looks good that customer support can be there right away as a selling point, but you'll have unsatisfied customers who have to wait for answers when they are chatting with support. I'd rather see an actual wait time and get a support rep who can answer me quickly as to not waste my time! So I'm suggesting that wait time be added for chat with support.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

98 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to do fix if google chrome not working on android phone

When you can't stack your Google Chrome web program, you should be certain that your Google Chrome isn't working fine. At this, you are required to make sense of the reason for the issue and after that you may make certain to get the arrangement without confronting any issue. You should look at the settings of your Android gadget that occasionally changed unintentionally and so as to fix this sort of issue you can basically reset your gadget to just fix this issue effectively.

Reason for blunder when Google Chrome not reacting in Android:

• Your gadget may be moderate…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BEST HOMESTAYS

Specific safe houses are worked in the Varkala so stores of pilgrimers are visiting the see each season.By then in a general sense the motels can get by in the field.1. In Kerala heaps of homestays making standard. The homestays are giving the vibe of shocking air so people can related to their home condition. We are the Best homestay in Varkala other than we give two or three visits and bundles to the individuals. The varkala ayurveda retreat is honorable with its pulling back system. Amazing showed up distinctively corresponding to other pilgrimic reason for mix of Hindus is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Google Account Recover Process

Now we'll be discussing a number of the wonderful methods of regaining a missing or hacked Google account. The measures of Google account recovery have been granted here. Recover your lost Google accounts password immediately!
    1. Sort Google account retrieval page in your favorite web browser
    2. The official accounts retrieval help page will start
    3. Input the email address That's Required to be retrieved
    4. Click Next menu and then start a new window
    5. You will now be educated to enter your password
    6. Here you are supposed to input the password You've recalled
    7. Click Try another…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Google Account Recovery Tips

If you are looking for Google Account Recovery tricks then follow us on https://www.askhelpme.com/blog/google-account-recovery-tricks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can we please get actual 24hr / 365 Live chat?

Can we please get actual 24hr / 365 Live chat? The chat bot is very frustrating and customers wanted to just get referred to an article they would go to the knowledge centre.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PHONE

So I just signed into your service and I know it may be unbelievable but I don't have a cell phone number. I don't see the point of the requirement I could go buy a sim card for $2 - $5 but I honestly just dislike cell phones. I had to enter my wife's number in order to activate my account. I have accounts with both linode and digital ocean and didn't have an issue setting up the account without a cell phone but for some reason it's a problem for you guys. Really dumb. You should remove any impediment…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sling TV Problems?

SlingTVConnect have begun giving effective Sling TV Technical Support administration by means of telephonic help session on Sling TV Support Number. read more: http://www.onlinetroubleshoot.com/2020/01/sling-phone-number-customer-service.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to Uninstall Avast on Mac ?

if you are not make sure how to uninstall Avast on Mac then what will you do ? Those users who want to secure their system from malware, adware and spyware purchase and install antivirus solutions of their choice, thereby reducing the vulnerability of a Mac.
    here, we discuss process how to uninstall Avast on Mac get help instantly.

Related Blog - https://www.ecueshelp.com/blog/how-to-uninstall-avast-on-windows-mac/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gmail is Having trouble with Google Play services xiaomi

Can't update Google play services or if someone Having trouble with Google play services then simple tricks are Here -

https://www.ecueshelp.com/blog/gmail-is-having-trouble-with-google-play-services/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Alexilum Bookkeeping Brisbane

https://alexilum.com.au/
    Managing accounts is a tough task which is why hiring professionals is a great choice. Bookkeeping services of Alexilum are great. Our bookkeeping rates Brisbane are quite affordable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For amazon prime subscription dial Amazon Phone Number now

If you want to be an amazon prime member and while taking its subscription you are having a lot of issues. Then you can take our help by dialing our Amazon Phone Number without any hesitation. We have skilled professionals who will help you out with this matter. They will give you complete information on this whether you are calling them frequently or the first time. We are always ready for every challenge that comes our way. https://www.yahoohome-page.com/amazon-customer-service/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Approach Tech Experts For Backing Over Amazon Phone Number

Users are allowed to fetch the right kind of technical backing over the phone call by just making use of Amazon Phone Number which helps you to contact a team of experts who will help you to resolve all your problems pertaining to your Amazon account and its related features and functions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Amazon A/C Secured By Using Amazon Phone Number

Yes, you can safeguard your Amazon account through [url=https://gettosupport.net/amazon-customer-service-phone-number/]Amazon Phone Number[/url]. You can make use of the right kind of technical help under the supervision of technical experts who will help you out in every possible manner. So, fetch the complete information regarding your problems and hurdles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chat features

Please make a feature that you can setup all chats to automatically be sent to email and or set up system your end that makes all chat a support ticket

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to fix Garmin device not responding issue?

I am user of Garmin GPS device from last two years but now my device is creating some trouble. When I start my Garmin device then it display not responding error. I am also trying to install latest Garmin Map update but still same error displayed. I am unable to find accurate solution for this problem. If anyone have any clue about this problem then help me to resolve this problem.
    https://www.garmingpsmap-update.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Update active tickets when you are investigating

The ticketing system has no indication that a call is actively being worked on. I understand that some tickets take some time to investigate, but it would be helpful to know when a ticket is actively being worked on even if there are no results on the investigation yet.

Also, if the ticket is going to take some time to action (ie large/slow process) then inform the ticket/client of an expected timeline rather than leaving the ticket without an update for hours at a time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to easily change Facebook password in iPhone?

How Do I Change my Facebook Account Password on iPhone?

Utilizing social average stages is one of the most widely recognized things in nowadays and one might want to refresh on the various web based life stages. Alongside the utilization of these stages, it is likewise significant for you to spare your record against any kind of hacking or undesirable access. In the event that you are a Facebook client, at that point it is essential to keep your password secure and you can just do that in the wake of changing your Facebook account secret key. There are numerous…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base