Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Terrible start! How about the basics!???

All I want to know is WHAT multisite does not how to set it up. I can't ask live support (FAIL) I go to submit a ticket and it asks for my server IP LOOOL I don't even have my server setup so I have to find a fake IP to submit a ticket? #timeforarefund

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Pay Customer Service

Google pay is the best Money transfer App. If you have any issue in your Google Pay account like as you forget your password then you can contact our Google pay Customer Care on toll-free Number +1-833-260-7367.
    https://onlinegooglepayservice.8b.io

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add feedback option under the help section plus have a feedback link on each page

Feedback options are still hard to find -- only found one after 3 to 4 mins looking

- no link on the bottom of subpages - would be great to give page-specific tips and ideas
    - nothing in help if I type feedback into search
    - no option button at top or bottom of help area which is 2nd place I looked after looking at the page footer

Thanks for a great system -- it's really good -- and I would be happy to help it be better :)
    - atAdd feedback option under the help section plus have a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Vastu Consultant

Dr. Anand Bhardwaj is working dedicated to providing you the best Vastu Consultancy Service in Delhi. We are known for the authentic result and friendly guidance through which you can resolve your personal, business, financial or family problem.
    visit at https://www.vastu-shastra.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vastu Consultant

Dr. Anand Bhardwaj is working dedicated to providing you the best Vastu Consultancy Service in Delhi. We are known for the authentic result and friendly guidance through which you can resolve your personal, business, financial or family problem.
    visit at https://www.vastu-shastra.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Is Avast a virus?

Avast is not at all a virus moreover it is an antivirus software that protects the system from all types of dangerous malware, spyware, Trojans and viral attacks. The software is running in the market from last 30 years. If you still need to know more than it is advisable that you get connected with the team of trained and certified experts.for more information visit our website :<a href="http://my-avastlogin.xyz/">Avast Login</a>

http://my-avastlogin.xyz/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to do fix if google chrome not working on android phone

When you can't stack your Google Chrome web program, you should be certain that your Google Chrome isn't working fine. At this, you are required to make sense of the reason for the issue and after that you may make certain to get the arrangement without confronting any issue. You should look at the settings of your Android gadget that occasionally changed unintentionally and so as to fix this sort of issue you can basically reset your gadget to just fix this issue effectively.

Reason for blunder when Google Chrome not reacting in Android:

• Your gadget may be moderate…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove the useless live chat bot

The live chatbot is useless and only seems to try and suggest knowledgebase articles. Which I am well aware of where the knowledge base is. It is pointless and frustrating.

To make matters worse the live chat agents always ask "how can I help you" Which I already asked the question and have to repeat or tell them to read above.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support Quality

The support quality and speed has been degraded fast lately..

When I just became customer @Cloudways (like a year ago) support was fast and helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. improve your onboarding process

I have had a pretty terrible onboarding experience. You issued me a blacklisted IP so I am not able to use transactional email. Your reps then tried to lie to me and tell me it is the domain that is blacklisted. Horrible horrible horrible!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cloudways support it's total crap.

When I got to Cloudways, the support was great. Now it's total crap. They do not solve anything and always say that the problem is the application and to talk to the developer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter spam post

Please filter all the spam post in this section. It's annoying and unprofessional if you can't even control this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to Change icloud password

in order to Change your icloud Password , You Can reset or Change iCloud password on iPhone/iPad very easily.

Here is Some superb tricks for How to Change iCloud password on iphone

Follow the given guideline to Change icloud Password , after following this steps you can fix your issues , but unable to fix change icloud password Click on given link .

Step 1. fIrst of all Open Settings on iPhone/iPad.
    Step 2. If you have signed in with your iCloud account, tap your Apple ID > Password & Security > Change password and reset a new password. (On…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. iPhone Calendar Not Syncing with Google ?

As you Know that Google Calendar is the ideal tool for managing personal and professional schedules , Learn How to Sync shared Google calendars to your android device or iPhone Calendar not Syncing with Google or much more help by Dialing Customer Support Help .

Website - http://www.equoesto.com/blog/google-calendar-not-syncing-with-iphone/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gmail not working on iPhone

if Your Google or Gmail account is not working properly android phone then what activity will you do to fix it .

So , Follow the given procedure of Gmail not working on iPhone .

Check for Alerts on Gmail.com
    Do a CAPTCHA Reset
    Check your Activity
    Delete Gmail
    Restart your device
    Remove then Re-add your Gmail Account

In Case , after following this process you are unable to fix Gmail stopped working issues then click here -

Recommended - http://www.equoesto.com/blog/gmail-not-working-on-iphone-fix-here/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improve Technical Support - currently it's very bad

Please improve the skills of your technical support agents. I run about 17 servers with you guys, but the Technical Support is now unbelievably bad. I am that point of looking to move all 60 sites somewhere else. And what's the point of having SLA if it's meaningless. You used to have good support. Now it's awful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to Fix Gmail Not Working Problem

When with the great difficulty you remember the password and Gmail id and if it doesn’t get opened in the iPhone. So if you face the Gmail not working on iPhone issue then you have to be worried in case of urgent situations. You will have to no more bother about the Gmail not responding on the iPhone. iPhone is the most expensive and elite product is used even by middle-class people so you will obviously be very concerned about each and everything. I simply believe that all the iPhone users are too conservative about the functioning of any app…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add **Purge CDN** to Breeze

When developing a site, site creators will always be toggling settings on and off to make sure everything is working correctly.
    Yet the only way to purge the CDN is to go all the way back into the CloudWays /apps/ dashboard, then purge the CDN from within:
    https://prnt.sc/jtwa07

The benefits of my suggestion is that it will ease customer service request, reduce on live chat inquiries, and help the site owner alleviate problems when creating content & toggling settings + plugins:
    Add **Purge CDN** to the Breeze plugin's CDN tab
    https://prnt.sc/jtw8zm

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create a KB article on making a subdomain site with a separate application than main domain

I think for regular folks like me it would help to have a KB article on simply making a subdomain with a new application. I think it's a common thing people want to do.

so example... I have my main app with main domain www.example.com and the KB would show how to add something like store.example.com with separate WP install or other app...

I think a KB like that would be helpful :) Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base