Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Waqas & Daniyal

These two person are the worst persons in your company.
    They dont help any customers i co tact them many many they dont give solution also they dont transfer chat to other.
    If you try to connect it with other perosn they verbally communicate with each and kther and dont let other person help you.
    They are just let cleints goto other company.
    I will cancel my hosting with your guys because of these two.persons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. .ico for this feedback site needs to be more in sync with Cloudways branding but still remain a tad different to the normal Cloudways sites

Hard to tell which tab is for what when you can't see the title text with lots of tabs opened. It becomes crucial for tab icons to instantly and easily identify which tab is for which set of pages. Console should have its own .ico like a lighter blue colour, and a different icon for this feedback site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Beginners Hosting Package

My idea is that Cloudways should have some beginner hosting package for mindless fools that are technically illiterate.

The reason is that I'm trying to promote Cloudways as an affiliate, and most people tend to be technically illiterate and need an easier way. The only people who would purchase Cloudways are the technically savvy.

So how about a beginners hosting package for those who need it, with everything made as simple as absolutely possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Translation of the Cloudways interface into French

Hello ! I wanted to propose the idea of ​​translating the Cloudways interface into French. French as well as English is a popular language, so limiting yourself to English would be limited business, since you offer good services. My team is ready to translate the Cloudways interface into French. What do you think ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make your admin images and icons svg/high-res/retina-ready

Your frontend and admin www all use low-res images/icons. Lets see some svg!

Most high-end IT departments have higher-resolution 4k+ laptops/monitors -- my clients are fickle, and notice things like low-res images/icons. It obviously doesn't *really* matter, but it makes your service look more amateur than pro.

Help us sell your stuff to high-end peeps -- get higher-res!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show on the App Dashboard which Apps are Enabled or Disabled

Currently you have to click into each app to see if it is enabled or disabled. Would be great to have an indicator on the Application Dashboard page (I was told it was a grey color but I don't see that).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Office Installation & Setup Guide - Octa One

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I am having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I will try to get the cling of it!

Regards - http://www.officesetupenterkey.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow people to flag or report suggestions

I have seen spam in the feedback portal, would be nice if you let users flag/report those threads.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What is the phone number for Sbcglobal customer service?

Contact to Sbcglobal customer service number 1-844-819-3386, which offers entire support that you have been looking for. We provide almost satisfaction and no grievance! Our Sbcglobal email customer support services includes dealing with password recovery issues, login problems, create a Sbcglobal email account, Sbcglobal email forget username and password issues, and complete support related to your Sbcglobal email account. You just need to call us on our sbcglobal customer service helpline phone number to get your problems resolved. Get instant 24x7 Online Technical Support by Sbcglobal tech support number at a reasonable cost. Tech support executives of Sbcglobal email offer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix free trial UX

Welcome to Cloudways
    Emmad
    Sales Agent
    Good
    Emmad
    Nice to see you here. Can I help you with something?
    Client
    Hi, i've got this Laravel app I downloaded, and I'm supposed to check the code and try to get it running *in a sandbox* where it won't be able to contact any other apps.
    I just need to set up a DO server where the firewall does not allow any outgoing traffic.
    But then I came across your thing, and since I've never used Laravel before (being a nodejS expert and ditching PHP long ago) I thought I could use…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FAQ suggestion.

May I suggest you add the following to your FAQ... How long does Cloudways free trial last? A. You have a full 3 days to experience the magic. (for example)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Explicitly warn in the Access Detail page that your IP could be banned...

Please, for the love of god, write somewhere in the Access Detail page that your IP could be banned... In big bold letters would be nice.

I struggled for 7 hours to figure out why I kept getting “Software caused connection abort” errors while connecting with SFTP. I didn't even know when my IP got banned, or why.

The project manager whitelisted it and it's fine now...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Compact view of applications list

At the moment, if you have a long list of applications, it is really difficult to work with that page. Add a toggle button for a compact view where we have a table instead, so more applications fit on the screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. homepage wording

On the home page when you look at the pricing details and click on "View more plans" the button that then shrinks the plans back to a lesser amoutns says "View smaller plans"

Would read better if it said "View less plans"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please fix the signup page

On the signup page (https://clickngo.cloudways.com/signup/) I get a mixed content warning:

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://clickngo.cloudways.com/signup/'; was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://www.cloudways.com/en/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

if I allow the the connection in chrome (allow unsafe scripts)
    Chrome will sill not send the ajax request:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.cloudways.com/en/. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://clickngo.cloudways.com'; is therefore not allowed access.

Please fix this by enabling TLS on all sub domains.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. LOGGED IN -> accessing CLICK N GO Panel

Current:
    login to cloud ways server, launch the click n go, if i accidentally close the click n go, only way to get the click n go is through https://clickngo.cloudways.com.

Future Request:
    login to cloud ways server, launch the click n go, if i accidentally close the click n go, one way to get the click n go is through https://clickngo.cloudways.com.
    login to cloud ways server, launch the click n go, if i accidentally close the click n go, requesting second way to get the click n go is through https://www.cloudways.com/en/login.php. i got lost atleast 10 times…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base