Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow option to overlay 2-3 monitoring graphs

If we could overlay/combine the graphs for, say, incoming and outgoing traffic in the same graph, or free RAM vs. incoming traffic, etc. that would be more useful than only being able to view one graph at a time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Progressive Web App (PWA)

Make your web console a progressive web app so that we can install directly to our android/ios home screens using "Add to ..." button.

Also add a service worker for offline access of already loaded data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automatic SFTP Credentials

When setting up a new application, generating SFTP details would be a great idea, this should work for the current logged in user.

This would make the setup process even easier, let's face it we all use SFTP (with our deployment servers), why do we need to do this manually

Thanks
    Bob

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cloudways Support Ticketing Platform should work independently.

Whenever I click any customer support response link received on our email like this- http://tickets.cloudways.com/hc/requests/60596 , it first asks me to open and login 'Cloudways Console Platform' and then it opens the server dashboard, then I need to click help button on the top left, then 'create ticket' and then my activities to see my support tickets.

Why can't we directly login to https://tickets.cloudways.com to check our support ticket?

Kindly work on this process flow.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Display apps in two or three columns

The apps lists currently shows all apps using a single column layout. That is all good when managing the account through a smartphone, but not so much when doing it via the desktop browser - even more so when there are tens of apps (my case; I run a small web hosting/web design service).

I suggest that the apps list should display apps in two or three column layouts. I believe it would be much easier to find whatever app I'm looking for. Also, a text search would not be that bad.

BTW this is how ManageWP shows its websites…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CloudwaysBot Auto-Scale alerts

Please tell us what server has been autoscaled, currently not ver helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add option to "set timeout for php-fpm" to prevent nginx timeout problem

Please add option to "set timeout for php-fpm" to prevent nginx timeout problem. One way, among others, can be to increasing fastcgireadtimeout in Nginx configuration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Server Selection When Setting Up A CloudwaysBot Channel

I currently run more than 20 Cloudways servers for various different businesses and projects. I love the functionality added with CloudwaysBot to receive notifications about my servers, but it is missing one critical feature, the ability to specify the servers (or even apps) that should apply to a specific channel. For instance, for one of my 20 servers, we use Slack heavily. I would love to setup a Slack integration that sends all CloudwaysBot notifications from that server. This is currently not possible. Channels in CloudwaysBot apply to all servers and all applications in your account. I would have to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add The Ability To Print Or Export The List Of Servers And Applications In Our Accounts

It would be nice to be able to print or export a list of servers and applications in our accounts. Accounting would like to see what the Cloudways invoices are for. I am now having to keep a separate list of servers and applications in order to answer those questions. Of course, I can see the information I need in our console but there's no way to print or export the list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable/Disable PHP modules via the dashboard

Have the ability to enable/disable many of the more popular PHP modules via the dashboard so that we wouldn't have to request it via a support ticket or call support to get it installed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Seperate CloudwaysBot Auto-Scale alerts into UP and DOWN

We're only want to know when it goes up!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update application Layout

Update the application list to cards or smaller, I can only see 5 apps before the fold on my screen, would be better to have a grid of apps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add SFTP details in api

The current API doesn't enable a user to retrieve Application SFTP credentials, adding this in shouldn't be hard.

There is also some weird data in the current server list

"sysuser": "user",
    "sys
    password": "password",

Not sure what this is used for.

Also having the ability to set SFTP username and password on an application is a must. You can update the master username and password of the server so why not application SFTP?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow arrow key navigation from console search

Would be great is after performing a search, you can press down on the arrow key to select the application required from the returned results.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exclusions for New Relic Browser Monitoring / RUM for AMP pages

New Relic injects its Javascript for RUM / Browser monitoring on all pages in an application. That includes /amp pages (thats Googles mobile friendly fast loading pages). When New Relic is on, it adds Javascript to every page - but Google does not allow Javascript on AMP pages

I see its possible to disable New Relic when using PHP implementation, would be great if you guys looked at how its implemented on your platform and allowed exclusions for WordPress AMP. (This might be a problem with Facebook Instant Articles as well?).

Turning off the browser monitoring (in New Relic ->…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add ability to clone server with different SQL/PHP versions

I found that you cannot clone an application and select "New Server" if the application you are cloning is from a server that has a higher PHP or SQL version than the other.

Would like to see "New Server" scale in terms of the packages that are installed on the server during the clone versus just failing after 10 minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to set up client hosting accounts directly from within our own account.

The ability to set up client hosting accounts directly from within our own account and have them linked to have direct access without having to log out, log into the other account, set up migrations, etc

This would save the 2 week free trial that my clients don't need. They are only using you because I am suggesting/making them so they don't need anything free. You make more money and it makes our life easier and saves us time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base