Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pimcore Requirements

Additional Server Software

Ghostscript (>= 9.16)
    LibreOffice (>= 4.3)
    wkhtmltoimage / wkhtmltopdf (>= 0.12)
    xvfb
    html2text (mbayer)
    pdftotext (poppler utils)
    inkscape
    zopflipng
    pngcrush
    jpegoptim
    pngout
    advpng
    cjpeg (MozJPEG)
    exiftool

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add more file types on database import

I found myself in a position where I had a huge table locally and wanted to import it on my database.

CSV file ~30mb
    SQL file ~200mb

Unfortunately, we can only import tables from sql files. Would love to see different file types like CSV, JSON, XML

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use supported PHP timezones (America/Chicago instead of US/Central)

Some of the PHP timezones listed on the basic settings and packages page are not supported by PHP. For example, I can select "US/Central" as a timezone, but PHP only supports "America/Chicago", which isn't an option. See: https://secure.php.net/manual/en/timezones.others.php

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. eAccelerator

Enable eAccelerator.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Invision Power Board (IPB) + Varnich Compatibility

Your Varnich settings currently are not compatible with IPB as it is blocking its' cookie.
    I highly suggest you to make IPB Compatible with your Varnich setting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back Power Cloud!!!!

We're looking for a plan that offers root access, and had heard that Power Cloud was the way to go. But your CSR chat tells me that is no more.
    Our coder won't work without root. And we've heard great things about you but this is a deal breaker.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add tcsh and csh to your Debian distro

Add tcsh and csh to your Debian distro

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Back up on google drive

As to keep old copies of the backup google offers unlimited drive space so if the backup and automatically be done to a google drive will help save lot of space on the server

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add CloudSE for better Offloading

http://www.oblaksoft.com/documentation/
    CloudSE would help create scalable solutions by offloading to s3

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Subversion support

Please allow users to use Apache Subversion on hosting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. networking security

networking skills

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hotmail Not Working 1-888-599-2566

Hotmail is one of the best Email service providers in the USA, If Anyone else having any problems in logging into your Hotmail Account then flow those steps to know some issues like Hotmail Not Working, Hotmail, not login, Hotmail down, Hotmail not receiving emails. For any query then call us 1-888-599-2566 any time 24/7. https://www.hitechnumber.org/hotmail-not-working-on-iphone/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. lightspeed server stack

Please add Lightspeed as server stack option, optimized with Wordpress Lightspeed cache plugin, to have fastest server today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mailparse php extension

looking to add mailparse to PHP stack - want to use uvDesk (https://www.uvdesk.com/en/opensource/) that requires this extension

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow people to increase the number of inode available to them by using the disk space they should already have.

for the sake of example, currently I have access to a 160GB disk space server and i am only using 22 GB of it. i can't add more files because i seem to be out of inode space. Inodes are made from disk space being used as a table to map out other files. Why can't this table be increased using the space i already have access to so i can take advantage of all my disk space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unlimited storage option.

Block Storage (Digital Ocean, Vultr) or Buckets (GCP) with an unlimited storage option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A "Buckets" storage option

Davidtgill
    Sep 6, 2:29 AM PKT

Hi, on the Google Cloud Platform they have VM instances which you can get on Cloudways.
    On Google Cloud Platform they also have Storage "Buckets" which are a far cheaper way to store lots of data. You can also store multiple Terabytes.
    My suggestion is that Cloudways offers a "Buckets" storage option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. create a managed upgrade/downgrade solution for MySQL updates via server backup.

ie backup entire server before upgrading MySQL, so that restore of entire server is possible (inc older MySQL version) if something goes wrong with the upgrade. I understand this would be chargeable but it would save the stress levels for many a web dev

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please activate the Bahrain AWS datacenter

Please enable it asap, as it will be beneficial for us serving the Middle East.

Thanks and regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. sphinxsearch

Hi,
    Please allow to setup sphinx search on the server.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base