Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add application domains that support 'www.' prefix as well as without

To help test redirects to a 'www.'; pages without addition setup or save headaches when moving sites to cloudways that already have 'www.'; redirects

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a testing URL to each server, changing the hosts file is a faff and a testing url would be so much easier to use

Add a testing URL to each server, changing the hosts file is a faff and a testing url would be so much easier to use

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the higher servers configurations 32 to 64GB RAM 12-20-24 cores

Please add the higher servers configurations from Vultr and DigitalOcean featuring 32 to 64GB RAM 12-20-24 cores.

While I am not ready just yet for them I do need to know that the option will be there when the time comes.

Also may I suggest that you top the managing fee (markup) per server to be close to $100? This would also match Linode current full manage service offer. It's just that 60% markup would make these more expensive servers way too expensive.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base