Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set up application-level email, including Staging

When we make a copy of our site for staging testing, this copy retains transactional email sending functionality, which should not occur, as while the copy is for testing only and there are no changes to your database, it should not sending emails, or at least we have the option to block them,
    because if we have the copy for many hours we get two sites sending emails to customers at the same time. It would be a great term for an easy way to block, as the email add-on is server-level, and this complicates a bit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove outdated documentation / support articles

Suggest removing older version of documentation on a topic -or- refer to the newer version -or- state in the most recent version what has changed. Example: The Lets Encrypt documentation has changed. The 2018 and older version talks about having to setup a DNS _acme-challenge record. The 2019 version does not mention the need for it (I like that!). But ... which version is the correct one? One would assume the latest but we all make mistakes so clarity through simplification (remove old docs) would be appreciated! Btw, Lets Encrypt feature is great!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade wget to version 1.20

Version 1.20 provides some very useful switches such as error only logging etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wireless Follow Focus Gimbal & Trigger Controlled Follow Focus

Now you can get a great as well as stable shot by choosing the silencer pro trigger controlled camera wireless follow focus gimbal and also this Silencer is the only trigger controlled follow focus, which means you can maintain both hands on the rig to get a great stable shot. Visit https://24shots.com/products/silencer-pro-trigger-controlled-camera-follow-focus

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Application tracking for Elasticemails

One of the major faults of elastic emails is you can't track sending per applications or limit it per application. It's such vital information, I've opened my own account with ElasticEmails as it provides the ability to track and set so I can easily maintain the service, currently, you can't with your elasticemails addon which makes it null and void for anyone working as an agency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Separate Applications by Server

My main server has a lot of applications, close to 100 which included the Staging apps as well as the apps for the main sites. I created another small server with the idea that I can clone/stage my main apps from my main server on to the new small server and have visual separation. When I clicked on the server link at the top, I selected the new server I created thinking that if I did that, I would be in that server's folder/UI. I would then click the Applications link at the top and saw a clone of my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Confusing / wrong password info after migration

there is a wrong/confusing information in the panel

1. Create an app, WordPress
    2. Migrate a WP website into this app using Cloudways migrate plugin
    3. In the app infos, we see : Admin panel, Password : xxx

This password xxx is wrong, as it's the password of the imported WP that replaced this one
    It's confusing
    Maybe after a migration has been done, replace this password xxx by a sentence explaining this

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Option for unsecured FTP

It would be nice if you could make an option for a client to be able to disable safety with FTP.
    For me at the moment it would be much more practical because I don't use this server for secret or vulnerable data anyways, so safety doesn't concern me for every server equally. But I would need a client to be regulary sending me XML files, but unfortunately they can only do it through unsecured FTP.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Are conventional blueprints still in trend?

Architectural designs are no longer made in the format of a blueprint as digitalization has taken over the domain of conventional design types as well. The only difference is in the time and effort it consumes to create an architecture design illustration. Suppose you are asked to create an illustration for a house’s interior and exterior. If you begin to draw the design on paper, you never know how long it will take you or you will be able to complete the drawing on time. I think all such domains have to be considered beforehand. But to me, digital illustrations…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Virtual machines with IOS to compile apple aplications

I need a virtual machine with IOS to compile my mobile app for apple devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stock Advice In India

Before investing in the stock market, it is very important to do a fundamental analysis of companies. Always buy stocks based on stock advice provided by the best stock advisory company. How do you ensure the company offering the stocks advice is the most suitable and unbiased. There is multiple types of factors needs to be considered while opting the stock advisory company for stock advice.
    https://www.researchandranking.com/blog/the-best-stock-advice-to-invest-safe-ahead-of-2019-elections/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Ability To Add Rackspace Alias w/out Mailbox

Currently you can only add aliases for mailboxes which requires you to pay $1/mo. per mailbox. On Rackspace directly, you can add aliases without a mailbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Cloudways Bot to Google Chat, similar to how it works in slack

Add Cloudways Bot to Google Chat, similar to how it works in slack

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Silencer Air & Wireless Follow Focus Systems at 24shots.com

24shots (24shots.com) - A leading group or brand of best and experienced camera gear enthusiasts that offers the best, top and cheap follow focus, wireless follow focus system, a7s follow focus, panasonic follow focus, gh5 follow focus, DLRS and red follow focus for DSLRs and other filmmaking tools for industrial and daily life. Visit https://24shots.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SSL Session Cache

Add the ability to turn on ssl_session_cache.

Gives a speed boost for but also cuts down overheads for not having to request new keys every time a page request is made.

This is a pretty standard option, it shouldn't cause any conflicts as can be set individually on drops.

This is one line for a quick gain...current SSL testing is failing on this point.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow us to modify the Varnish Cache configuration file

Please allow us to modify the Varnish Cache configuration file. Because your interface to exlude varnish with URLs or cookies is very basic, and does not allow us to configure varnish properly to work well with for example geo localization plugins in Magento.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Website Design Sydney

Web Design is an art if accomplished with creativity, and it will quickly capture the Target audience. It is a innovative method that involves web page layout, graphic design, use of dynamic material in design to create a website appear more user friendly and search engine pleasant. Whereas WordPress development is extremely used because it is easier for clients to handle their accounts on their own. It's backend is customer friendly, consumers can log in to their backend and edit material, pictures, navigation, gallery pictures, and much more.
    https://www.webdesigncity.com.au/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. LINKEDLN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. TomTom Update

TomTom Update - Now Update Your TomTom Navigation Devices utilizing TomTom MyDrive Connect and Manage the Device utilizing TomTom Home Management Tool. update tomtom | how to update tomtom | Tomtom home
    http://tomtom-update.uk/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Norton.com/setup, Norton Setup

Learn how to purchase Norton product, set up a Norton account, download, install and activate Norton Setup with easy-to-follow steps. In order to activate your norton product key.

site : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMjuv2uER6Y

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base