Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Fix Gmail Not Working Problem

When with the great difficulty you remember the password and Gmail id and if it doesn’t get opened in the iPhone. So if you face the Gmail not working on iPhone issue then you have to be worried in case of urgent situations. You will have to no more bother about the Gmail not responding on the iPhone. iPhone is the most expensive and elite product is used even by middle-class people so you will obviously be very concerned about each and everything. I simply believe that all the iPhone users are too conservative about the functioning of any app…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please can you notify your customers via email about current vulnerabilities with Wordpress etc

Please can you notify your customers via email about current vulnerabilities/wide-spread attacks with Wordpress and other software packages asap.
    Today I was made aware of any issue with one of my customer's sites which was not posted on all vulnerabilities sites. On contacting cloudways I was told by a Cloudways representative that there was a current widespread attack on Wordpress sites with a suspect certain version of a plugin installed, that was impacting on a large percentage of wordpress installations.

How come you don't notify your admin clients when this first becomes apparent so that:
    1. It reduces your service/support…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create a KB article on making a subdomain site with a separate application than main domain

I think for regular folks like me it would help to have a KB article on simply making a subdomain with a new application. I think it's a common thing people want to do.

so example... I have my main app with main domain www.example.com and the KB would show how to add something like store.example.com with separate WP install or other app...

I think a KB like that would be helpful :) Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to view support tickets opened by team members without cc

I need to be able to designate which of my Cloudways team member are part of my organization and then be able to view the status of any ticket they have opened.

Your support ticket portal has 3 columns: My Requests, Requests I'm CC'd on, and Organization Requests but apparently Organization Requests does not work ???

It's not enough to ask team members to try to remember to CC me on their tickets. Instead, I should be able to designate which of my team members are part of my organization and then be able to see the status of their…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve Technical Support - currently it's very bad

Please improve the skills of your technical support agents. I run about 17 servers with you guys, but the Technical Support is now unbelievably bad. I am that point of looking to move all 60 sites somewhere else. And what's the point of having SLA if it's meaningless. You used to have good support. Now it's awful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. publicy display information for customers on how to make a complaint about downtime, support issues etc.

It would be a good idea to have a section available where people can raise concerns and complaints about support or issues they are facing with their servers. From my experience so far your support team half the team don't have a clue about the products, how they work etc and it comes across that you are more bothered about response times rather than the actual content of the support provided. I have been attempting to get support on a very simple issue and have even explained how it can be rectified your end but no-one has a clue about…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Wait time for support should be added

I prefer to wait for customer support rep that will answer my questions quickly than to not wait and have a support rep answer my questions slowly over many hours. Sure it looks good that customer support can be there right away as a selling point, but you'll have unsatisfied customers who have to wait for answers when they are chatting with support. I'd rather see an actual wait time and get a support rep who can answer me quickly as to not waste my time! So I'm suggesting that wait time be added for chat with support.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Timed Tickets System

I would like to suggest that a feature be added where tickets are timed. As in where there is countdown timer on tickets, so that customers can have an accurate time-frame as to when a ticket will be resolved by. This is to prevent customers from having to keep asking chat reps about this. It think the time-frame for a ticket to solved by should be decided by the appropriate engineer upon first receiving the ticket, and then a countdown timer put on the ticket. And the aim should be to resolve every ticket before the countdown timer goes to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add A Chat System Analyzer

I have been blamed for bad connectivity issues. But I am based in Japan and on a wired connection with the Internet company Sonnet, which is one actually has the fastest Internet in the world. It's so fast that the U.S. government wanted to step in and regulate it, but the Japanese government was able to step in and allow Sonnet to continue operations.

Anyway, as I have been blamed for bad network connectivity, due to chats being disconnected. I suspect that this has nothing to do with my network and rather has something to do with the chat network.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. server delete

To whom it may concern,

I am very disappointed in you. This is no way of sending emails to clients, I don't know of any other company that threatens their customers like that.
    You have to change your language and your billing system instead of threatening people. I've had the bad luck of having my servers deleted even when I paid my invoice still on time due to a chat agent's forgetting to noitfy the appropiate team.
    If not for my backups- a year's worth of work would've simply gone up in smoke. You are simply harming your reputation with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a Quick-Tour for new users

I would like to suggest a quick-start-tour and/or more info bubbles explaining/defining each option and fill-in box.

I'm a new customer I was lost when setting up my first server. The process is simple and straight forward, but I didn't understand what were applications, servers, projects and how they related to each other.

Applications I figured were wordpress installs, magneto installs, etc. But how was the application name going to be used? is it going to be directory name for the application install on the server or is it just the name used to manage and organize things on cloudways…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show chat icon at bottom right

It's great to have the Online Chat tool, but whenever I need to minimise the screen to see something in Platform admin, I can only get back to it by clicking on the tab on the right and opening the Live Chat again.

I've asked questions, had to close it to see what was being mentioned, then open it all again to respond or when I hear the ping notification that there's a new message.

It would really speed up sorting out issues via chat. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add **Purge CDN** to Breeze

When developing a site, site creators will always be toggling settings on and off to make sure everything is working correctly.
    Yet the only way to purge the CDN is to go all the way back into the CloudWays /apps/ dashboard, then purge the CDN from within:
    https://prnt.sc/jtwa07

The benefits of my suggestion is that it will ease customer service request, reduce on live chat inquiries, and help the site owner alleviate problems when creating content & toggling settings + plugins:
    Add **Purge CDN** to the Breeze plugin's CDN tab
    https://prnt.sc/jtw8zm

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Office Installation and Setup Guide - Octa One Networks

We provide Technical Support and other services to you. We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully.

Regards - http://www.officeccomsetup.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Send an SMS to customer if he miss payment instead of deleting whole server!

I missed the payment, haven't see emails, just logged in today my server has been deleted already and have waited to get answers. after paying money its been recovering. but just suggesting customer support should send customer an important SMS too, instead of deleting whole server. this will be unfair and disaster for business.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Knowledge Base Omission: Breeze vs. Varnish Exclusion Syntax

The syntax of the exclusion URLs are different for each. Varnish expects relative URLs (/checkout/), and Breeze expects absolute URLs (https://domain.com/checkout)

This is NOT mentioned at all in the Breeze KB article. And getting it wrong could screw up a site's ecommerce pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Activate my account

i have problem, after i create my account cloudways i can't login and i can't do a live chat,nothing are working
    its saying for i can login,supports must activate it

help me please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. allow setup without "chat".

I'm blocked and can't even log in to support without "chat" but "chat" says it can't work. So I'm stuck :(

Users should be able to log into support at minimum to find relief. So I'm typing here since you'll let anyone type here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Office Installation and Setup Guide - Octa One Networks

Install OFFICE setup 2017/18 and office 365 with genuine office product key.
    Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive, on your PC,Publisher and Access.Everything you need for home, education and work.
    We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Setup office product.

Regards - http://www.officecommsetup.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base