Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manage rackspace email accounts from within console

The current option to add mailboxes from Rackspace is extremely limited.
    The only way to order them, is via a small window and is very limited information.
    I have no details at all about current mailboxes, quota usage etc...
    Also, the only way to order mailboxes is by TYPING in the details in the window including the desired password for the mailbox???
    Afterwards, I get a confirmation back from support with the password in the email.
    It's completely unsafe to communicate about passwords this way.

And lastly, there is no control at all about the mailboxes.
    I can't create extra…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Admin →

Thank you for voicing your frustrations about this. We have taken this into our consideration and will be improving this feature in this sprint.

Cloudways Team

• Google Cloud Platform adds two new regions (Oregon, Japan)

Google Cloud Platform adds two new regions, 10 more to come
      https://cloudplatform.googleblog.com/2016/03/announcing-two-new-Cloud-Platform-Regions-and-10-more-to-come_22.html

Will add two new regions to Cloudways? thanks.

Regards,
      Pseric

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Hide server details from Team Members with limited application access

When I give limited access to team members the first console screen after they login it shows the server details - server type, disk, etc.

I want to give application access to my clients but I don't want them seeing the level of server I have them on. It would be better to either not show the server details or go straight into the application dashboard.

23 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

The new console (already in private beta for some 500 customers and to be in public beta from next week) already includes this (no server access option) along many more fine grained privileges that will be possible to set.

We are not going to implement it on old console as it should be out of the way in short time.

Cloudways Team

• Multi-tier (more than one server for my application, load balancer, web servers, database server...)

I would love to have the option of setting up a multi-server application for more targeted and cost effective scaling. For instance, Say I could create a Wordpress site with a dedicated DB server, a dedicated load balancer, and a dedicated Web server. As my site grows, I can scale the specific part that is needed. If my site is gets a lot of views (reads), but doesn't make many writes, scaling my existing web server (or adding another instance) may be what's needed. If I'm running a WooCommerce site and start pushing the limits of my db server, increasing…

289 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  51 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
          • Add dashboard for applications

We have a console for Servers, where we can list all of our servers, enter each one and see the list of Applications on that server (by hitting application management and then viewing the drop-down list)

I'd like a console for viewing all applications, independent of server, so we could find a specific site without having to trudge through each server screen.

It'd simply act as a list of shortcuts directly into the Application Management screen for each.

At the end of the day, we only care about our Applications, that we need servers to host them is incidental, ideally…

9 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Brian, this will be already in the new console to be launched (beta) sometime in December. You will be able to sort console by servers, application (independent of server) and even create projects that will be just groups of servers and apps.

The new console (that you should have received an screenshot already in the new permissions newsletter) will be a huge step forward for our platform.

You will need to be patient for a while more.

Cloudways Team

• Add Linode As A Hosting Provider

I have tested Linode myself and found it better than many hosting providers and is also recommended by many websites and companies like WPEngine. As a CloudWays customer I want to suggest that it will be more better for CloudWays (for more sale) and for its customers (for better services) if you add Linode as a hosting provider as you have already added Amazon & Digital Ocean.

Best Regards,
              Aamer

143 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon