Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automated website optimisation

Why do we need to manually optimise each aspect of website performance for each of our applications if Google and other created mod_pagespeed and constantly adding new functionality to it for the last six years?

DreamHost, Pressable, GoDaddy, SiteGround, MAXCDN, Aol, LinkedIn and other have adopted it. I don't understand why we don't have it.

It has over 40 filters that can greatly improve our workflow, and save us a lot of time doing something that can be automated with few clicks.
    http://modpagespeed.com/

It can do almost all of performance improvement tasks.
    - compress images
    - resize images to optimal…

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add support Google Brotli compression format

Brotli is a new open source compression algorithim developed by Google as an alternative to Gzip, Zopfli, and Deflate. Google's case study on Brotli has shown compression ratios of up to 26% smaller than current methods, with less CPU usage.

Brotli compression is currently supported by the following browsers:
    - Google Chrome: Chrome 49+
    - Mozilla Firefox: Firefox 44+ (released January 26, 2016)
    - Opera: Opera 36+

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement OpenSSL 1.0.2 (or later) for Chrome to benefit from HTTP/2 using ALPN

See the "Note:" section below:
    https://support.cloudways.com/enable-http2-on-websites/
    which says:
    "Currently HTTP/2 via NPN is supported at Cloudways. ALPN requires a more recent OpenSSL (1.0.2), which are not yet made available by Debian. If you are using the very latest build of Chrome, you will not be able to take advantage of HTTP/2 on your websites, because Chrome has dropped support for NPN. You will continue to access your websites on HTTP/1.1."

I'm looking to get ALPN (Chrome) support for HTTP/2, see also:
    https://www.nginx.com/blog/supporting-http2-google-chrome-users/

I've already gone to Debian 8:
    https://support.cloudways.com/migrate_application-to-linux-debian-8-jessie/

Wondering when Cloudways will offer OpenSSL version 1.0.2?

Thank you!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cloudflare

Cloudflare Setup
    Hi, i would like to see a tutorial on how to setup cloudflare's settings (pagerules, minify etc - free/pro plan) for optimal performance with your servers.
    thanks

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Informational webpage displaying all installed tools on the servers

It's great to discover that we have pre-installed tools such as Git and Composer on the PHP stack servers, but I can't seem to find an up to date webpage that lists all of the current tools installed. If there is not a page for this, could we have one made? It would help with forward planning and knowing which servers support which tools.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix Woocommerce Password Reset Loop Varnish Rule

Add to Varnish exclude rules the cookie \wp-resetpass-.\b (Woocommerce before Version 3.0: \bwp-resetpass-.\b) in order that Woocommerce Customers who request their password to be reset get not stuck in a loop.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mention about Off-site backups charges in pricing table and add a calculator to estimate the backup fee

I'm unaware of off-sites backups until I check my billing. Why don't you mention about this extra charge to the customer? Why can't we disable it? They are many free plugins in WordPress for daily backups.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support PHP mail functions without extra configuration. This is the first host I have used with this problem

Support PHP mail functions without extra configuration. This is the first host I have used with this problem

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Spam at this forum

The spam here is so annoying, killing new ideas and your vision to listen to us - customers. Please CW do something about this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Place a link to Member Area at header or footer of cloudways.com

Hi,

It would be nice to have a direct link to Members Area (clickngo) from the top or footer of cloudways.com.

For more details and screenshot please have a look at ticket #38310

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback Jaime. With the new console, to be released beginning of April. member area is merged with console, so there will be no need for a link between the two.

Cloudways Team

11. Beginners Hosting Package

My idea is that Cloudways should have some beginner hosting package for mindless fools that are technically illiterate.

The reason is that I'm trying to promote Cloudways as an affiliate, and most people tend to be technically illiterate and need an easier way. The only people who would purchase Cloudways are the technically savvy.

So how about a beginners hosting package for those who need it, with everything made as simple as absolutely possible?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Translation/Localization of Cloudways

I would be glad to get involved on the translation/localization of Cloudways to Brazilian Portuguese! Please get in touch if you have interest in opening to a 200.000.000 people market, with more internet services and products consumption than all the rest of america (but US) altogether. Get in touch! go@fabiofava.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. autoredirect (or option) on login to Server Overview

When I log into the website, it's a pain in the ass to have to click Servers (after I click application click and go, or w/e the name is) because I do this like 5-25 times a week.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Move the 'Feedback' button

It's in the way of the account management menu from a smaller screen size :) A link in the footer, perhaps? Great site otherwise! Very stoked to get started with Cloudways.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Lengthen platform sessions

I find it annoying that I have to log in often to access cloudways platform options and the database manager. Would be great if you'd use sessions that lasted far longer than now.

Also in the database manager it would be helpful to have a log of previously entered SQL statements.

Thanks for your consideration!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. elevator companies in uae

There are just a couple of reasons individuals decide to legitimize the establishment of a lift in their home. The most evident are physical inabilities or comfort. While these are the most well known, they shouldn't be the main reasons. Obviously, there is the thought to simply introduce the lift at the hour of beginning development. This is the most affordable alternative and furthermore kills the future interruption of the home later when the house is occupied, which could be from 3 – a month to 3 – 4 months.

http://www.alnaselevator.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I can't use Polish letters in forms (company name etc) that is problem becouse invoices need to be write without errors.

I can't use Polish letters in forms (company name etc) that is problem becouse invoices need to be write without errors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Design a Website at easy Way User Friendly.

Web Design is an art if accomplished with creativity, and it will quickly capture the Target audience. It is a innovative method that involves web page layout, graphic design, use of dynamic material in design to create a website appear more user friendly and search engine pleasant. Whereas WordPress development is extremely used because it is easier for clients to handle their accounts on their own. It's backend is customer friendly, consumers can log in to their backend and edit material, pictures, navigation, gallery pictures, and much more.

webdesigncity.com.au

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base