Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Serving adaptive optimised images from the CDN to the users respective device

A plugin/feature to serve up optimised image sizes to a viewers respective device, but served from the CDN like 'ShortPixel Adaptive Images' plugin is experimenting with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compliance

Information about GDPR, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 compliance should be available to customer,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Info suggesting resources used by my website?

Lets say I use the $10 monthly pack today. Now how do i decide if I need more resources for my website? i.e. how do I know i need $22 /month pack as my website users have increased? I think there should be an icon on dashboard where i should be shown that I am using my resources (current plan) to full capacity and will benefit from more resources...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How To Install HP Printer On Mac Without CD In Error Free Manner?

Do you want to install HP Printer on MAC without CD in error free manner or you are not able to install your HP printer then no need to worry here you can get simple steps to install your HP printer without CD. You can contact to HP printer customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for HP printer issues like HP printer installation, HP printer not working, HP printer not printing, HP printer not responding and many more issues related to HP printer. You may also visit at their official website address to find out more solutions…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reset File Permissions For ALL Applications On A Server

Would love to see an option to reset file permissions for ALL applications on a server at once. Instead of having to manually go into each application and reset them. There needs to be some option on the server to reset all application file permissions at once. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give full access to team member, except delete server/apps

give full access on server settings and apps to a team member
    Except - kind of obvious... - the possibility for him to delete the server (or the apps)

Now, if we want to do this, we will be forced to go check the permission access everytime we create an app ! It's annoying/impossible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. redirect users back to where they were before session timeout

As a developer, i am continously pushing changes via git deployment interface, but throughout the day my session ends and i am logged out.

When i log back in i have to go finding my application and git screen again.

It would be great if the cloudways interface could remember where i was when the expired session logs me out, and when i log back in it remembers then i can perform the git pull i tried to do before i was logged out.

Or better yet an option to set my own timeout values as that kind of security…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. publicy display information for customers on how to make a complaint about downtime, support issues etc.

It would be a good idea to have a section available where people can raise concerns and complaints about support or issues they are facing with their servers. From my experience so far your support team half the team don't have a clue about the products, how they work etc and it comes across that you are more bothered about response times rather than the actual content of the support provided. I have been attempting to get support on a very simple issue and have even explained how it can be rectified your end but no-one has a clue about…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Label / Tag application

Applications can be split into projects, but it would be great to be able to put a tag or label on each application.
    This can be especially useful when working as a team, or you need to mark something like "need update" or "review" or even "Clone / Testing only".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to unlock disabled iPhone ?

Do you want to unlock your disabled iPhone or you are not able to unlock your iPhone then no need to worry you can learn it here with this easy method and out your iPhone related technical glitches. You can contact to iPhone customer service number1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for your iPhone related issues like Unlock disabled iPhone, iPhone not working, iPhone not charging and many more issues. You may also visit at their official website address to find out more resolutions for iPhone related technical errors.

Visit here for more detail : - http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-do-you-unlock-a-disabled-iphone/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to reset iPhone backup password?

Do you want to reset your iPhone backup password or you are unable to reset or recover your iPhone backup password then don’t worry you can learn it here with this easy method and fix out your iPhone related issues. You can contact to iPhone customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for your iPhone related issues like reset iPhone backup password, iPhone not working, iPhone not charging after update , iPhone not responding and many more issues. You may also visit at their official website to find out more resolutions for iPhone related technical errors.

Visit here…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to set up Sbglobal email on iPhone?

Do you want to set up your Sbcglobal email on iPhone or you are not able to configure your Sbcglobal email account then don’t worry here we are provide easy steps to resolve your Sbcglobal email issues. You can contact to Sbcglobal customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for your Sbcglobal related technical issues with the help of their customer support team. You may also visit at their help page to find out solutions for Sbcglobal issues like Sbcglobal email on iPhone, configure Sbcglobal email on iPhone, Sbcglobal email on iPad and many more other issues.

Visit…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to fix MSN not working on iPhone ?

Your MSN is not working on iPhone or you are not able to fix your MSN not working on iPhone issue then don’t get panic here you can find out the best solutionfor issues i.e. MSN not working on iPhone. You may visit to their official website address to get best resolutions for MSN related issues like MSN not working , MSN not responding, MSN not open in iPhone and many more problems related to MSN. You can also contact to MSN customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get online assistance for your MSN related technical errors.

Visit here for more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to setup Hushmail account on iPhone ?

Do you want to setup Hushmail account on iPhone or you want to configured or create your Hushmail account on iPhone then don’t worry here you can learn to set up your Hushmail account on iPhone with simple and quick steps. You can dial Hushmail customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for your Hushmail issues like create Hushmail account on iPhone, Hushmail password recovery, Hushmail email settings, Hushmail sign in or sign up issues and many other technical errors related to Hushmail account. You may also visit at their official website address to find out more resolutions…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to fix Sbcglobal email not working on iPhone ?

Are you frustrated with your Sbcglobal email issues or your Sbcglobal email account is not working on iPhone then no need to worry you can fix your Sbcglobal email not working issues with simple and quick steps. You can contact to Sbcglobal customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best solution for your Sbcglobal email problems like Sbcglobal email not working , Sbcglobal email not responding on iPhone, Sbcglobal email not opening in iPhone and many more issues related to your Sbcglobal email account. You may also visit at their official website address to find out more solutions for your Sbcglobal…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cloudways app

Have you considered creating a server / application management app for ios and android?

Your interface is already pretty app-like.

It would be great to be able to adjust basic settings and respond to monitoring issues while on the run.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Macbook Battery is not charging , How to fix it ?

Your Macbook battery is not charging or you are not able to charge your Mackbook battery then don’t worry here you can learn on How to fix if Macbook battery is not working issue? Contact to Mac customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get the solutions for Macbook issues like Macbook not charging, Macbook not working, Macbook not responding and many more Macbook related technical errors. You may also visit at their official website address to find out excellent solution for your macbook related issues.

Visit here for more detail:- http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/macbook-battery-is-not-charging/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What to do when my iPhone is not working on Wi-Fi data?

Are you frustrated with your Apple iPhone or you are not able to resolve your iPhone is not working on Wi-Fi data issues then don’t get panic here we are providing you some easy steps to resolve your iPhone is not working on Wi-Fi issue. Contact to iPhone customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for Apple iPhone related issues like iPhone not working, iPhone not responding and many others. You may also visit at their official website to find more solutions for Apple iPhone related technical errors .

Visit here for more detail :- http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-to-fix-iphone-not-working-on-wifi-data/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What needs to be done when my Google duo is not working ?

Your Google duo not working on iPhone and you are unable to resolve your issue i.e. Google duo not working on iPhone then no need to worry here you can learn easy and quick steps to resolve your issues related to Google duo. If you facing any other issues like Google duo not responding, Google duo not opening, Google duo not working on Windows 10 , Google duo not working on Ubuntu and many other issues then you can contact to Google duo customer service phone number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for your Google duo glitches. You may…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. iPhone is not ringing for calls , How to fix it ?

Are you frustrated with your iPhone issues like your iPhone is not ringing, iPhone is not charging iPhone is not working and many more iPhone related issues then don’t worry here you can get best solution with simple and quick steps from highly qualified and well trained tech representatives. Just dial iPhone customer service phone number 1-844-353-5969 and talk with iPhone customer support team and find out online solution for your iPhone related issues. You may also visit at their official website address to get the best online resolutions for iPhone related technical errors.

Visit here for more detail :- …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base