Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cloudways should add DDoS protection service

DDoS is a common problem now, maybe Cloudways can add a DDoS Mitigation service and upgrade their Network hardware to secure against Level 3 DDoS attacks

245 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

34 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →

After some difficulties with Cloudflare, we have spoken now with Sucuri (https://sucuri.net/). They offer malware removal, website firewall (providing DDoS protection among other things, requires DNS redirection to point to their firewalls) and site scanning (via local agent). All features independent (we can offer all or some).

We are thinking that a better approach to solving our customers problems when it comes to security and performance will be to offer (as add-ons) Sucuri (security centric and very focused on our most common apps) and MaxCDN (pure CDN focused on performance).

Any one has had experience with Sucuri? We have already tested (and in talks with them) and looks very promising.

Let us know thoughts on this (Sucuri + MaxCDN) approach (vs Cloudfront). We know this is well overdue and want to get it rolling.

Cloudways Team

• Informational webpage displaying all installed tools on the servers

It's great to discover that we have pre-installed tools such as Git and Composer on the PHP stack servers, but I can't seem to find an up to date webpage that lists all of the current tools installed. If there is not a page for this, could we have one made? It would help with forward planning and knowing which servers support which tools.

6 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea