I suggest you ...

Add dashboard for applications

We have a console for Servers, where we can list all of our servers, enter each one and see the list of Applications on that server (by hitting application management and then viewing the drop-down list)

I'd like a console for viewing all applications, independent of server, so we could find a specific site without having to trudge through each server screen.

It'd simply act as a list of shortcuts directly into the Application Management screen for each.

At the end of the day, we only care about our Applications, that we need servers to host them is incidental, ideally we don't want to consider where they live, unless we need to alter some setting on that environment

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian Bittman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) responded  · 

Brian, this will be already in the new console to be launched (beta) sometime in December. You will be able to sort console by servers, application (independent of server) and even create projects that will be just groups of servers and apps.

The new console (that you should have received an screenshot already in the new permissions newsletter) will be a huge step forward for our platform.

You will need to be patient for a while more.

Cloudways Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  · 

Brian, this will be already in the new console to be launched (beta) sometime in December. You will be able to sort console by servers, application (independent of server) and even create projects that will be just groups of servers and apps.

The new console (that you should have received an screenshot already in the new permissions newsletter) will be a huge step forward for our platform.

You will need to be patient for a while more.

Cloudways Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base