I suggest you ...

Mautic - Open Source Powerful Marketing Automation

The Mautic revolutionize marketing automation in the coming years.

https://www.mautic.org

I suggest to include in the application in Cloudways.

96 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marcelo Amorim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) responded  · 

While we don’t yet offer Mautic as a separate application on our Platform, Mautic is at present fully compatible with our Platform.

Mautic can be easily installed manually on any PHP Stack application on Cloudways. All that is needed to be done is to download and unzip the Mautic application inside the public_html directory of a stock PHP application, and to run its installer from the web (accessing the application URL the first time will automatically start the installer). There is a possibility that the installer may complain about not having the PHP variable “always_populate_raw_post_data” defined to “-1” value. If that happens, then that can be easily handled by defining “php_admin_value[always_populate_raw_post_data] = -1” under Application Settings > PHP Settings and restarting PHP FPM from Manage Services. Afterwards, the installer will proceed and complete successfully.

Furthermore, any required crons for Mautic can be set up through Cron Job Management interface on our Platform or through the CLI.

Once Mautic is set up on a single application, the application cloning feature on the Platform can be used to easily spawn multiple instances of the Mautic.

Please let us know if you face any issues with this.

Additionally, we would very much like to know what your use-cases for Mautic are and how you intend to use it.

Cloudways Team

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see Mautic supported. I'm on the core team and would be happy to help Cloudways in adapting Mautic to the platform as a one-click option.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for Mautic. This seems to be essentially the WordPress.org for Email/Marketing Automation.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mautic application auto-install. yes i already see it was suggested, but if there was more of these posted previously, maybe it would have been available and would of saved me time.

It would be great having Mautic installaion in just one-click like Wordpress, for instance

Mautic is a powerful open source marketing automation tool.
        In Brazil people are looking for VPS that have auto installer.
        Great opportunity to make available to users.

Shakeeb was brilliant on support helping me get this working on a PHP stack, great patience on how to do it. Excellent stuff :)

• Chris Blair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have trouble installing Mautic and get the error: "The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator. System administrators, check server logs for errors."

Turn off Varnish caching and that should take care of the error.

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love for Cloudaways to also have Mautic available as a separate application

• Priority Clients commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me again... commenting because the RIDICULOUSLY BRILLIANT customer service over at Cloudways has a raving fan in me right now!

Roughly 12 hours after I posted that I was having issues with installing Mautic, a rep from Cloudways (Ayaz) reached out to me saying he wanted to help alleviate my concerns. Boy did he ever!

With Ayaz's help, our agency now has a template install of Mautic on a PHP stack application that we are able to clone as we gain more clients in need of the service. We are very pleased with the service we've received and I would personally recommend Cloudways to ANYONE looking at a managed hosting provider.

Thanks again Ayaz!

• Priority Clients commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The install is not as easy as described.

Sure, uploading / unzipping is that easy; however, when you get to step 2 of the Mautic install process, you get an error that says:

"The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator. System administrators, check server logs for errors."

Tech support was able to find the error in the logs; however they could not solve it.

I've asked both the sales department and the tech support department if it was possible to pay a Cloudways developer to complete the install correctly on a PHP application so that I could clone future instances from there--so far, the answer has been "no, we only have server developers, not application developers, so please find someone else to do this."

I'm appreciative of your services at Cloudways; however, offering a solution to this would make me a raving fan!

Any word on if/when an easy Mautic installer will be available? Looking to migrate our clients' sites to the Google Cloud Platform, love the idea of Cloudways managing that; however, Mautic will be a deal maker or a deal breaker...

Feedback and Knowledge Base