I suggest you ...

run script after git deploy

the ability to provide a .sh script that will be run after each git deploy if the file cloudways/build.sh is found for exemple.

this way you can run npm install, or anything related to a framework deploy (symfony commands for exemple), or even database migrations

28 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. "Deployment via git" functionality is pretty useless without this feature.

• Patrick Steil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes, yes! This would allow us to run composer and to be able to not have any dependent packages within our git repo.

And the ability to automatically have this run on a git push of that repo would be awesome.

• Alvin Bakker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be almost a musthave for us, as after we do a git deploy we want to run Laravel commands line `php artisan route:cache` etc

• Son commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider adding this feature. Many of my deployments require a Composer or database change so this would be very useful.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. So after a successful git deployment if I was able to run 'composer install' and 'php artisan migrate' it would give me full automatic deployments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base