Disk Usage Tool & File Manager
I suggest a Server Settings Panel for Disk Usage (cPanel-like is ok):
- Mini Expandable Directory Tree with Disk Usage per Directory;
- User can select to order by Disk Usage Ascending or Descending;
I also suggest a (also cPanel-like) File Manager:
- User can navigate inside the Server from the Platform;
- User can upload/download files and directories to Server;
- User can zip/unzip directly from the File Manager, and delete.
Marcus Stafford commented
The ability to view disk space, resource usage etc and get server logs for analysis would be useful.
+ 1 for the file manager. Doesn't need to be as extended as on Cpanel, as I understand it's not so safe.
But these actions are essential:
- Ability to compress files to a ZIP / TAR.GZ / RAR
- Ability to move / delete all the files in bulk
Is this somehow possible without having to do this with SSH commands? They are not very user friendly...