I suggest you ...

Find a replacement for Kyup

Kyup is closing. Please look for an alternate provider with similar specifications.

26 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Antonio Neto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not massivegrid.com with Jelastic, you could make it easier to manage like you ever do!

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wouldn't recommend SG for any website that actually has some traffic, their systems just throw a tantrum and produce 503's.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why everyone wants Siteground as a replacement, Kyup was a siteground company, which they have shutdown, instead of siteground amazon will be a better choice

• Gustavo Bianchi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thumbs down for Siteground.
        I tried out the autoscale feature in Siteground Cloud Servers and it was a headache. The server was blocked many times, and the support team told me that the peaks in the visitors were too sudden (which I think is the main idea of an automatic scaling function). In addition to these problems, the projected costs skyrocketed, as I had to manually add resources to keep things going.
        I got to Cloudways to try the Kyup autoscale feature (although I knew that Kyup was a side product of Siteground).
        I am very happy with the automatic adjustment function of Kyup. I had many situations in which my website requires to upscale and then downscale and it worked as a charm,
        I'll go from Cloudways if Siteground is the alternative to Kyup.
        I must clarify that I am a satisfied user of Siteground for other projects, but not for websites with high demand and peaks of traffic.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Auto scaling is a LIFE SAVER with celebrity clients that go through bursts of traffic due to social posts, Tweets, etc. It doesn't have to be Kyup, but it needs to

1. Autoscale up and down on demand
        2. Clone quickly & easily
        3. Install Wordpress, etc. quickly & easily
        4. Make me feel safe & warm at night

• Marcus Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Siteground Cloud packages are essentially the same thing - would be happy with that as an alternative.

• niCk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please...asap!! The auto-scaling feature is very important for us!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base