I suggest you ...

publicy display information for customers on how to make a complaint about downtime, support issues etc.

It would be a good idea to have a section available where people can raise concerns and complaints about support or issues they are facing with their servers. From my experience so far your support team half the team don't have a clue about the products, how they work etc and it comes across that you are more bothered about response times rather than the actual content of the support provided. I have been attempting to get support on a very simple issue and have even explained how it can be rectified your end but no-one has a clue about the advanced workings of the cloud products you are selling. It's not a good impression and I am even considering moving direct to amazon at least they will know what they are supporting with as it seems you lot are in the dark most of the time and are paying staff to simply create tickets and provide links to articles which have no advanced information other than simple screenshots and no information about errors users could face.

Technology is changing, cloud products are changing and the people using them want more for their money - good support is expected as standard not as an added extra!

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ryan Jarvis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)