How to Recover Google Account if Phone Number has changed
Recover your Google Account if you have changed your phone number
Gmail allows users to restore the account if they forget the password through a phone number associated with the account. Don't worry if your phone number is changed, you can still recover your account via recovery email and security questions.
Here are the steps to recover your Google Account:
• Open the Google account recovery page httpsg.co/recover.
• Type your Gmail ID in an empty space.
• Enter Next to continue.
• Choose "Forgot Password".
• Provide any previous password for this account you remember.
• Or select "Try another method."
• Gmail will then provide a pop-up message requesting a code to be sent to your old mobile number.
• Since changing your number, click the "I don't have my phone" option.
• Gmail will then prompt you to provide your recovery email. Write it down.
• An account verification link will be sent to this email.
• You need to open the link and set the password.
• If you don't also have an email, you can click the "Try another method" option.
• Some security questions will appear based on your Gmail account.
• Answer them to verify that it's your account.
• When answered correctly, a password reset page will open.
• Create a new strong password and sign in to your account.
You can then go to your account settings and change your recovery phone number so that you don't have any trouble in the future. You can also contact Google customer support for further assistance or assistance.