Ruby on Rails

Add support for Ruby on Rails

87 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeremy Whiteley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Maksim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ruby on Rails will be very useful, for example I like CRM redmine, but without Ruby on Rails it can not be configured. That would be super!

+1

• Eric Binkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see Ruby on Rails available also from digital ocean or any platform available. It would be nice to have everything hosted in one spot. Thank you

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty please! Digital ocean supports it already of which you utilize. I don't want to have to switch hosts yet again!

• Mayank Rajput commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think please add more languages like python ruby nodejs etc. so that CW will be hub for developers, and please add open ticket system where anyone can ask question and you will provide answers and this conversation will help another person

• hc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please!!! This would make Cloudways super awesome. There is nothing that lets new developers get Rails set up easily and still have more control than what Heroku provides. This would be a game changer.

• Nazeer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Cloudways,

We really need to have Ruby On Rails support because we can build Rapid applications with Ruby, most of the shared hosting a are providing it with simple cPanel, I would highly recommend to get the Ruby on Rails support as lot of people are developing projects in RoR

• gabe rios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More and more applications are being built on Ruby and thats only gonna go up, please support it already.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest you to provide support for Ruby on Rails. It's right on time to do that.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base