or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristina Yordanova commented  · 

I have been using Cloudflare free plan for quite some time now and I am happy with it.

• Radu Mihai Anghel commented  · 

KeyCDN (only paid service) and Cloudflare (starting with the free plan).
        In my opinion, Cloudflare is a must have for Cloudways.

• Matt commented  · 

Seconded and seconded again. Used KeyCDN. Happy with it. Currently experimenting with Vultr and KeyCDN through the medium of Cloudways.

• Alex commented  · 

Please add support for cdn77.com you have 2 years developing it ;) when it will be ready?

• Byran commented  · 

Please add this quickly. This was planned over 2 years ago. Is this platform dying? No updates seem to indicate that. Seems that you've planned to offer a CDN and DDoS protection in 2015. Here it is 2017, and there's no upward movement.

• Tim commented  · 

This is an essential service that should be included. I see this was planned 2 years ago, and there seem to be no responses in when this will happen. Any ideas on ETA?

• Kory M. commented  · 

I'll also suggest KeyCDN. Currently using them with my Vultr-based Cloudways instance.

• Chris commented  · 

This went into 'PLANNED' state over a year ago. Any update on when we will see CDN as a service add-on?

• Chris commented  · 

Any word on this? Definitely a must have.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Did this even start after almost 2 years? I don't think so.

• Markus Maurer commented  · 

important for cdn would be SSL compatibility if on subdomain. I tried cachefly and it was really annoying to setup with Let's Encrypt, because currently the certificate is only valid for *.domain.com and www.domain.com

the subdomain which i wanted to use for seo purposes would have needed an extra cerificate.

• Jon commented  · 

KeyCDN +1

- has Let's ENcrypt for SSL and HTTP/2

• Vyse commented  · 

Integration with KeyCDN is +1

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definitely would like to see Google Cloudfront implemented for those of us on GCE

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base