I suggest you ...

Being able to check/clear/download application/error logs from the Click&Go console (nginx, apache, mysql ...)

150 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ed Ellingham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coming from a Plesk server where viewing and searching a log, as well as real-time log viewing, was built right into the dashboard, this is the one feature I really feel like I'm missing.

• Peter Tan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Please provide console option to purge/empty logs in /logs and /var/log

Or even apache or php setting to set /dev/null to error logging.

• Dirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And being able to delete system logs as well would be a huge plus

I actually just posted feedback about this as well. Couldn't find this one earlier. Voted!

I have run into an issue where my disk space was insufficient, multiple times. This is annoying, especially since I can't fix it myself.

It has everytime been 'system logs' only Cloudways could clean up for me. I want to be able to clean those logs myself, for example a action on the server to clean system logs to free disk space.

Also it would be great if we were able to clean and view application logs from the application platform dashboard.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just logged in to make this suggestion, and here it is ...

You'd have the opportunity to make the interface better and more useable than a shell.

• Yu Cheng Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really need feature. I don't know why the user can't delete the logs by them self. Every time I need to ask the support engineer to clear the log.

• Patrick Steil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! In times where there is an error happening, it would be so easy to just login to CW, click a button and see the errors... rather than having to enable ssh, set an ssh username/pw and then logging in to then have to go find the logs and figure out what is happening...

Would love to see GoAccess integrated as well!

• Patrick Steil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree... the time you need to access the logs is when something goes wrong... it would be awesome to streamline the process of finding the errors by allowing me to access them via the UI. And then maybe later you can do some things to highlight errors / help us find the errors quickly by processing the logs.

• WP Bullet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kinsta have an easy way to view log files in their dashboard which is very useful, would be great to have the same and also be able to download log files easily

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fixing errors in application logs as mostly non tech bloggers chose cloudways. Please add this service. thanks

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base