I suggest you ...

Being able to check/clear/download application/error logs from the Click&Go console (nginx, apache, mysql ...)

97 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan Koch commented  · 

Yes, this feature would be great!

• Yu Cheng Wang commented  · 

This is really need feature. I don't know why the user can't delete the logs by them self. Every time I need to ask the support engineer to clear the log.

• Patrick Steil commented  · 

Yes, please! In times where there is an error happening, it would be so easy to just login to CW, click a button and see the errors... rather than having to enable ssh, set an ssh username/pw and then logging in to then have to go find the logs and figure out what is happening...

Would love to see GoAccess integrated as well!

• WP Bullet commented  · 

In the Dashboard there could be a menu item for Logs when in Applications

• WP Bullet commented  · 

I'd like an easy way to browse and delete log files for each application

• GG commented  · 

+1 for ability/permission to clear the logs

• J commented  · 

I would like the ability to clear the log files and not have to request support each time.

• J commented  · 

Please add the ability (rights) to clear the log files manually.

• Chris commented  · 

When MySQL goes down, it would be helpful to have access to MySQL logs to be able to diagnose the issue. Currently, MySQL isn't running on our server, and the Click&Go platform is unable to restart it. Without more information about what is going wrong, I don't know what to do next!

• AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  · 

As for turn logs off, there is no option by now and don't think we will be adding. When it comes to deleting, you can already do it (logs are saved in /logs folder) just above the public_html level.

Cloudways Team

• Relish commented  · 

Server Logs: A way for the user to turn these off or clear them on their own.

• Andrew Slack commented  · 

I would like to +1 this, some form of manual log rotate/clear would be great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be really nice to be able to use a tool like GoAccess to analyse Apache and Nginx logs. Installation of this tool is quite easy and could be made available to all CloudWays customers. The tool provides realtime very useful information.

Feedback and Knowledge Base