I suggest you ...

Add Linode As A Hosting Provider

I have tested Linode myself and found it better than many hosting providers and is also recommended by many websites and companies like WPEngine. As a CloudWays customer I want to suggest that it will be more better for CloudWays (for more sale) and for its customers (for better services) if you add Linode as a hosting provider as you have already added Amazon & Digital Ocean.

Best Regards,
Aamer

143 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Aamer Jamal shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dhinesh commented  · 

I strongly recommended linode to your portfolio, their servers performance is awesome. I am sure you can win more customers.

• David Bell commented  · 

Here is another vote for Linode. hey have a great product and so do you, so it should rock!

• Jay Wu commented  · 

please add support for Linode, love their tokyo node.

• AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  · 

Thanks for your feedback Aamer. Something that we will definitely consider.

We have plans to add Google Compute Engine within a month. We know already Linode and have worked with them and agree that offer a good service, but somewhat in the same space as Digital Ocean.

We plan too to add Elastichosts auto-scaling containers in the near future, that will be a very good addition offering auto-scaling capabilities to the Click&Go infrastructure offering.

Cloudways Team

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base