I suggest you ...

Support python (django, pyramid, flask, etc.)

92 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tristan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to pull the trigger on using Cloudways but then I saw this page. Sorry to hear that python/django is not supported. It's my language of choice for building web applications, and the whole reason that I'm looking for a managed vps. Most shared hosting platforms don't support it.

• Avinash Chowdary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Team,

I have a script which need flask software in python to run this script. So please add this services in my server. I have discussed with your support executive. He said we are not giving this services.. So please check and update in my server. 45.55.148.207. This is my server IP

• Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really unfortunate that this isn't supported. Might be one of the reasons I'll head to another hosting platform.
    Please support it as soon as you can.

• Deepti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much votes you need for consideration ? From Aug 2014 people started voting but seems it falls on deaf ears ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes ....PLEEEEEASE add support for any Python Framework. I know you used to have one click installs for Django, why did you discontinue it :(

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm creating a Django web application and would love to be able to host it here at Cloudways, unfortunately this still isn't an option. Please make supporting python a priority.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base