I suggest you ...

Support python (django, pyramid, flask, etc.)

94 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminCloudways (CEO / Founder, Cloudways) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tristan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to pull the trigger on using Cloudways but then I saw this page. Sorry to hear that python/django is not supported. It's my language of choice for building web applications, and the whole reason that I'm looking for a managed vps. Most shared hosting platforms don't support it.

• Avinash Chowdary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Team,

I have a script which need flask software in python to run this script. So please add this services in my server. I have discussed with your support executive. He said we are not giving this services.. So please check and update in my server. 45.55.148.207. This is my server IP

• Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really unfortunate that this isn't supported. Might be one of the reasons I'll head to another hosting platform.
    Please support it as soon as you can.

• Deepti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much votes you need for consideration ? From Aug 2014 people started voting but seems it falls on deaf ears ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes ....PLEEEEEASE add support for any Python Framework. I know you used to have one click installs for Django, why did you discontinue it :(

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm creating a Django web application and would love to be able to host it here at Cloudways, unfortunately this still isn't an option. Please make supporting python a priority.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base