I suggest you ...

offer installers for cloud apps like owncloud or cozycloud

Simple really, I'd like to see some Cloud applications available for install in Click & Go.

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gregorio Luiz Gomez (greglgomez) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mr. Avelardo Lopez / www.AvelardoLopez.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already played with this and was successfully able to install OwnCloud using Cloudway's "PHP Stack".

Go to Application Management.
    Select "Add Application"
    Select "PHP Stack" and install that.
    Then go to [http://owncloud.org/install/] and download your copy of OwnCloud
    Extract the folder onto your desktop.
    Open your FTP (for example 'FileZilla') to the PHPStacks's App using its user name and PW.
    Upload your copy of the files into your publichtml folder.
    Then access the site, and follow the installation prompts. Thought the wizard you will be asked for your SQL information. And voila.
    I was able to successfully able to set it up, but took it down there after. As I was not interested in using it for my server. At least, not at this point in time.
    Hope that it helps. Good luck.

- Mr. Avelardo Lopez / aka: Mr. Suave.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This can be really nice feature, also maybe split somehow with backup option, that we can create additional server for backup and manage it how we want :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base