Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Florian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additional IPs would make Cloudways perfect..... unfortunately i'm waiting since 2014

• Renish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a required option when we host multiple site in the same server.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this feature. I want to build my website with different IP addresses on same server.

• Kiril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offer customers the ability to use/purchase additional IP addresses and assign them to applications. I'll give 3 votes for that.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is cloudways missing so many basic features compare to a normal hosting company has to offer?

• Enrico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be more than happy to pay extra for each dedicated (A Class) IP if i could add for each app. Cue: SEO Hosting

• Fauzi Rakhmat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this. Especially for building Web network. Only need small resources but unique ip.

• dstar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vultr allows up to 3 additional IP to be added to each instance. The initial excuse was that DO doesn't allow it, but now with Vultr, there shouldn't be any excuse.

• Mohit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need an option to add dedicated ip's for multiples websites on a single server.

• Bhavin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a web developer and having additional IP address would be a good feature for people like me who uses your server to host client's websites. Extremely happy with the services, would benefit having additional IP address.

• Veit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Extended Validation SSL certificates (EV SSL), the ones where the company name is in green in the browser bar, can only be purchased for 1 domain.

There are no mutli-domain or wildcard options available.

Therefore a server should be able to add-on a 2nd domain for order taking that can have a separate SSL certificate than the main site.

That's for conversion and user protection when they take orders.

Everybody can get an SSL, but an EV SSL protects end users since the validation process is more involved.

It's pretty odd that a decent server company can not provide a 2nd IP address for a server with good reason!

That's an industry standard with every server provider that is worth using.

• Ricky Charman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am surprised that this is not offered!If it is offered at a later date...please make it affordable!

Feedback and Knowledge Base