I suggest you ...

Disk Space Details/Quota Per Application

At the Application Tab. Display Application Disk Data and Disk DB usage in numeric stats and Chart.

Purpose - to help us determine what app has increased in size and/or to help manage disk size.

264 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Koomohost shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) responded  · 

Work has been started in this regard, and users would be able to see disk space consumption app wise, and server monthly bandwidth usage.

We are hoping to release the features in December ’18.

Cloudways Team.

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Cloudways, the control panel is awesome, but for agencies that have many clients, it would be very effective to see how many disk space or bandwidth is used per application instead of per server.

Because as agencies or SaaS providers this feature / graph / reports will somehow be used to charge clients.

• PO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once I asked the technician if cPanel is available on Cloudways, and this is the reply:

"cPanel is not needed with Cloudways servers. Cloudways platform provides its own streamlined, secure and cloud focused console to manage your servers and applications."

Obviously, the control of particular user is an essential part of server management and it is no way for us to do now.

So +1

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a work-around, I'm thinking I could set up a cron job to check the size of a directory and alert me when it gets to a size.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you work on this, please add an API request to get the disk space of each application in MB.

• Hossain Azad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this should add as console . Because sometime we may need to control our storage limit for both of application as well as for projects

Agreed. Disk space and traffic per app would be a requirement based on the way we sell hosting accounts to clients.

• Trevor Nelmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A rather simple graphic like they have in WHM would be great. 1. System Files disk usage, 2. Disk Usage per application, 3. Databases ...

Seems so silly to have to use SSH to run command prompts.

This is a must for me - I resell hosting to my clients, so want to set a custom space / bandwith etc for each app.

• Tasos Ventouris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is a great idea! I would really love to see it. Having the option to add a limit for each application is a must. If is not technically possible, a workaround where you add limits for notifications would make the work. Set limits for each application and when one of them reach it, you can a notification so you can handle it manual.

• Raphael Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only disk, maybe getting database space with their own quota for apps (or linking disk quota into database storage) is a real need for a lot of people.

• Derry Siswanto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, it would be great if we can set the maximum limit of disk space for each application.

Purpose: so we can adjust for what clients need for their application.

Thank you

Click and Go platform should have feature that Customer can assign hard disk space to particular application.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base