I suggest you ...

Add bank transfer as post-payment and add funds method

It would be nice if we could add funds or be billed trough a Bank transfer or PayPal. Some (of my) clients are not comfortable to give their CB numbers...

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Clouwd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bank transfer and SEPA are much more reliable than CB (credit card), even for you.

For the credit card, the card limit may be reached (other major purchases in the same week, etc.), and what happens if the credit card is declined? I read that you inform us and that three days later without answer, you can delete the account and data. :-(

This means that if there is a chain of bad luck, the data of all our customers can be deleted in a few days! It's not good. It's not good. You should propose SEPA direct debits, in order to avoid this type of problem, it is very important.

With Stripe, for example, you can easily manage SEPA. It is also much more reliable for you, there are far fewer possible problems (credit card payment limit, credit card validity date, VB fraud. SEPA payments are also a priority, etc.).

• Clouwd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK thanks.

Also consider add funds trough Bank Transfer, this is secure for both parts (Cloudways and Clients).

• AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can add funds via paypal in any case.

You can create a ticket to switch post-payment method from CC to Paypal (as said, few requirements need to be met - history with us, volume ...).

Cloudways Team

• Clouwd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK so we can add funds trough PayPal if we request the support ?
    Also, can we be billed monthly trough Paypal ? Beacuase on the member console we have no such options (no other options than CB).

If yes, it's just perfect !

• AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We recently released add funds feature:
    https://support.cloudways.com/entries/87716928-How-do-I-add-funds-to-my-account-

You can add funds via Paypal or CC.

Create a ticket if you want to switch your post-paid method to Paypal. Sales team will check if out and change it if possible.

We plan to add Bitcoin as a payment method (post-paid, funds) very shortly.

Get this should complete this request?

Cloudways Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base