I suggest you ...

Offer Cloudflare RailGun

Option for RailGun either as a paid addon or free with your higher packages.

65 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Hoffman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Duncan Platt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be wonderful. As a Railgun Hosting Partner, this is important for us.
    I wouldn't mind installing this service myself.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

88 votes and still no reply or comment from Cloudways. Since joining cloudways I have had nothing but time wasting issues regarding security and caching. I have had to pay multiple times for caching plugins e.g wp rocket and bps pro and sucuri. WTF basically !!! Cloudways is NOT a true managed service. If you are not managing the security and caching from the application like flywheel does then your infact lying to everyone about your service. Your support is so terrible that I have now decided to leave cloudways and find a Proper host who is Transparent. basically you are losing money on cloudways because if time = money then most of your time will be spent resolving issues that you didnt need to.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As with the previous comment, we are on cloud flare business plan and we already have rail gun. Please offer 1 click install for railgun as what you have offered for redis, memcache and varnish

Thanks
    Steve

We already have cloudflare with railgun but we are unable to use it because cloudways does not install the railgun listener on the server.

Before consider offering free or paid to your customers, please consider offering to those customers already have cloudflare account with railgun and want to use with cloudways server.

• Ben Gill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted for this, but it really should be added for free. Not as a paid addon! Many other hosts are already offering this.

I think it's a really easy service that you can start offering, just join the Cloudflare Optimized Partners program.

https://www.cloudflare.com/plans/

Search google for hosts that provide Railgun for free. This is a major game changer. Why should we pay for extra security e.g Sucuri when the host only pays $200 and every user benefits. It's a non brainer. Speed and Security. Please implement this or risk losing customers to other hosting providers.

Many Many hosts are offering railgun for Free with their standard hosting packages. Please implement this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base