I suggest you ...

Need a re seller account to manage multiple clients accounts and servers

I am a website developer and have 25+ sites to host
Most are on wordpress, and range across a ton of different hosts right now. (greengeeks, justhost, hostgator and so on).
I'm looking to add the hosting element as a service to my clients, instead of simply reaping the affiliate commissions as I end up managing everything via CPanel anyways

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Travis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mood Works commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I decided to make sure I could host multiple domains/emails and websites for my clients. Something like a classic re-seller hosting. Is this possible?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this having to contact sales every time I have client is a hassle.

Give us reseller account or incorporate a email and a link verification system.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, basically I would like to have each of my clients hosting accounts separate from each other, in order to protect from any hacks on a server or down time if a particular account gets a ton of traffic, but pooled together so I can manage all of them.

I understand I could just buy 25 sets of your $15/month services, and setup a separate login for each, but it would be much more efficient if I could just manage these via a single login, and add/delete client accounts as needed.

• AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you develop further?

You would like each of your customer to have their own account and pay directly to us for services but then you would like to be able to link these accounts to your main CW account so you could manage them?

Cloudways Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base