Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. start to host Vultr's new High Frequency Compute Packages

The new High Frequency Compute packages from Vultr are a huge improvement over their previous packages at a tiny increase in cost.

Benchmarks of 2413 Geekbench ($5) vs 4883 Geekbench ($6), 25GB vs 32GB storage, high clock CPU's and NVMe Local Storage for just an extra dollar!

Having to use a management solution to host these packages such as runcloud, serverpilot etc is an extra hassle for the average consumer and I have no doubt this will offer a huge surge of customers who are willing to pay for the convenience!

Many thanks :)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. White Label Domain

For agencys, it would be great for us to be able to globally white label the URL

For example,
    wordpress-000000-000000.cloudwaysapps.com

to:
    000000-000000.mydomain.com

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ability to exclude certain files/folders on staging > live push

This would give the ability to exclude certain staging related configuration files or logs, etc. Would be very helpful for a lot of users I think. If you agree vote up!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AOL Helpline Number

Ehowtech a technical support service provider company. We have well qualified professionals to provide you best technical support for your technical issues related to email accounts. We offer online technical support for Yahoo, gmail, AOL, Hotmail and Outlook . If you need any type of technical support then dial toll free AOL Helpline number uk +44 800-090-3909. You can also visit our Website: https://www.ehowtech.co.uk/.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Google Pay Care Number +1-855-341-9287

Get Human Service is very much famous between Google Pay Users, in which behind the reason is frequently responses to all queries and doubts related to the Google pay from our customer. Google Pay Care Number +1-855-341-9287 provides highly skilled technicians and trained officers to serves a proper answer to the Customer.

https://gethumanservice.com/phone-number/google-pay

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Improve your customer support quality (chat/tickets)

I don't know if it's just me, but the support quality and speed has been degraded fast lately..

When I just became customer @Cloudways (like a year ago) support was fast and helpful. They took time and really looked into my issues.

Now it's a whole different story. Today for example, I have been on the chat for OVER 2 HOURS. Literally. All this time waiting, following up what the status was, if they weredoing anything. Very little replies. After an hour the first real reply came in which totally missed the boat, wasn't even related to my question.

I…

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Server No Mysql

Add MySql to new server.

I created a new server and found that it only has MariaDB inside it now. It used to have a choice of mariadb or mysql.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to install Norton on your PC using your product key?

If you recently purchased a Norton product you can refer to the instructions below to install the software on your PC using your product key:
    • Sign in to your Norton account and go to the ‘Get Started’ page
    • Click ‘Download Norton’ and enter your product key
    • Press ‘Agree & Download’ and then open the file on your PC
    • When the User Account Control open just click ‘Continue’
    • Follow the on-screen steps to finish installing your Norton product
    If you need additional assistance you can call the Norton customer support number and speak to a trained…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need more improvements: 1. White label and resellaer option 2. LSWS cache 3. Backup storages as free cloud storages such as GDrive, OneDrive

Need more improvements:
    1. White label and resellaer option
    2. LSWS cache
    3. Backup storages as free cloud storages such as GDrive, OneDrive (AWS S3 is expensive for large capacity)
    4. Ability to create client accounts (not enough team accounts)
    5. Inbuilt file manager feature.
    6. Application level PHP version change facility.
    7. Inbuilt load average monitoring facility.

I think that's all. If you really want to beat cPanel and Plesk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. best b schools in bangalore

best pgdm college in bangalore: Welcome to your future. We are the difference that makes you special. This is not just an institution, it's a springboard, and it's a catalyst. At ABBS, you will challenge yourself to learn, develop and r4e-engineer yourself to meet the demands of the country and the world. You are the future, and it is our responsibility to nurture the future.The MBA/PGDM at ABBS is specifically designed to prepare graduates in the emerging markets around the globe. The course is a transformative journey-offering unparalleled opportunity along with access to the best global management knowledge, corporate internships…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. UAE employment visa | LLC license cost in dubai

Time & Motion provides advice in the early stages of the company formation decision process, and can help clients looking at a Free Zone set up as well as assist with UAE Free Zone formation. Time & Motion has helped form over 250 Limited Liability Companies, Representative Offices and Branch Offices and collectively have over 50 years of experience in the region. For more information, visit https://time-motion.ae or email pr@time-motion.net.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. pigmentation treatment in Bangalore

Best Treatment for Pigmentation : Cosmelan therapy ‘s principal action is the elimination of melanin patches on the face, Maac provides the best treatment for Pigmentation of face through various treatments .
    https://www.maac.co.in/chemical-peels.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Best hair transplant in bangalore

MAAC provides best hair fall treatment in Bangalore one-stop solution to all hair related worries with a team of highly skilled and trained experts. MAAC ensures all the precautions of safety and service are looked into. Maac provides the best hair transplantation facility that is both effective and does not burn a hole in your pockets. MAAC is one of the best hair transplant clinic in bangalore undertaking various types of hair transplantations like the FUE (Follicular unit extraction) and FUT (follicular unit strip surgery) as well as the Direct Hair Transplantation and the Synthetic Hair Transplantation.
    visit: https://www.maachairtransplantbangalore.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. law schools in bangalore

law courses in bangalore:The ABBS School of Law has started from the academic year 2018 – 19 under the aegis of Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust. The Trust started the institution with a cherished ambition to impart legal education which is a very important step towards spreading legal awareness and empowering the helpless in the society. The College is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi and recognized by Bar Council of India, New Delhi. The college has a Governing Council duly constituted by Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust. All the members of the Governing Council are accomplished academicians, legal luminaries, management…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How To Fix Google Maps Not Working On Android

Google maps is web mapping services of the world that make you easy to easily travel any places and you can easily locate your location in which place you stay. Basically It very helpful to you in worldwide but sometimes it’s stopped to work by certain any reasons may there are some issues as caches and cooking. In this times you need to fix this issue, there are given some basic fundamental that can definitely help you to fix that issue.

Some specific reasons of Google Maps Not Working-

1. Internet connectivity not good, it’s a one of them reason…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. cbse schools near whitefield

The Foundation schools were established in 2009. The Gunjur branch has become one of the top CBSE schools in Varthur, Gunjur, Whitefield and best school in Sarjapur Road areas in a short period of time. The schools follow a methodology that helps children through hands on activities and experiential learning. Children at The Foundation School are seen not as consumers who need external entertainment, but as producers who interact with various learning material with their own hands; construct knowledge and gain immense satisfaction from the process. In keeping with this methodology, The Foundation School follows the Montessori Philosophy at the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. backup procedure

Generally your backup option set backup for all the application on the server with same parameter if i want each website or application in server should have different parameter and backup time like i want to create 7 days backup interval for my first website and for second website 3 days backup interval and that back i can access through generated url which i can download any time..but this i can't achieve it now as you don't have this option for each application in server

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Coinbase

Welcome to Coinbase Support Number, Our Support Team ready for your queries, if you have any queries such as online transaction, wallet recharge and some other issue you can call our toll free number. Our team provides the best solution in the world. +1(855)504-2315

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to finish writing papers on time avoiding lots of mistakes?

Hello guys!

If you have no time or opportunity to finish your writings then you can apply to the https://essaysprofessor.com/ and find there help. I think it is one of the best ways how to solve this annoying problem. Our life is so busy and sometimes we have no time for yourself. So, you can apply to this service and get professional consultation on how to write your papers without mistakes and how to choose the right structure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. video production company in Bangalore

Best Video Production Company in Bangalore We at VHTnow create visual masterpieces that engage, inspire and impact people's lives. Our services also include ad film and corporate film production in bangalore
    https://www.vhtnow.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base