Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to fix Sbcglobal email not working on iPhone ?

Are you frustrated with your Sbcglobal email issues or your Sbcglobal email account is not working on iPhone then no need to worry you can fix your Sbcglobal email not working issues with simple and quick steps. You can contact to Sbcglobal customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best solution for your Sbcglobal email problems like Sbcglobal email not working , Sbcglobal email not responding on iPhone, Sbcglobal email not opening in iPhone and many more issues related to your Sbcglobal email account. You may also visit at their official website address to find out more solutions for your Sbcglobal…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cloudways app

Have you considered creating a server / application management app for ios and android?

Your interface is already pretty app-like.

It would be great to be able to adjust basic settings and respond to monitoring issues while on the run.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Macbook Battery is not charging , How to fix it ?

Your Macbook battery is not charging or you are not able to charge your Mackbook battery then don’t worry here you can learn on How to fix if Macbook battery is not working issue? Contact to Mac customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get the solutions for Macbook issues like Macbook not charging, Macbook not working, Macbook not responding and many more Macbook related technical errors. You may also visit at their official website address to find out excellent solution for your macbook related issues.

Visit here for more detail:- http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/macbook-battery-is-not-charging/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What to do when my iPhone is not working on Wi-Fi data?

Are you frustrated with your Apple iPhone or you are not able to resolve your iPhone is not working on Wi-Fi data issues then don’t get panic here we are providing you some easy steps to resolve your iPhone is not working on Wi-Fi issue. Contact to iPhone customer service number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for Apple iPhone related issues like iPhone not working, iPhone not responding and many others. You may also visit at their official website to find more solutions for Apple iPhone related technical errors .

Visit here for more detail :- http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-to-fix-iphone-not-working-on-wifi-data/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What needs to be done when my Google duo is not working ?

Your Google duo not working on iPhone and you are unable to resolve your issue i.e. Google duo not working on iPhone then no need to worry here you can learn easy and quick steps to resolve your issues related to Google duo. If you facing any other issues like Google duo not responding, Google duo not opening, Google duo not working on Windows 10 , Google duo not working on Ubuntu and many other issues then you can contact to Google duo customer service phone number 1-844-353-5969 to get best online assistance for your Google duo glitches. You may…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. iPhone is not ringing for calls , How to fix it ?

Are you frustrated with your iPhone issues like your iPhone is not ringing, iPhone is not charging iPhone is not working and many more iPhone related issues then don’t worry here you can get best solution with simple and quick steps from highly qualified and well trained tech representatives. Just dial iPhone customer service phone number 1-844-353-5969 and talk with iPhone customer support team and find out online solution for your iPhone related issues. You may also visit at their official website address to get the best online resolutions for iPhone related technical errors.

Visit here for more detail :- …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Migrating Server Instructions Added

I think instructions for migrating a server shiuld be added. And especially, it should cover things like how not to make your domains names point to each other, because I had the issue that my domain names pointed to each other so when someone went to one of my sites they could see another one of my sites, and this happened during the migration. The support staff could not figure this out, and I was scared to migrate. Howvever, I was able to figure out what caused the issue by myself. And as it turns out the site IP will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Uninstall Instructions for CDN Needed

I think there should be uninstall instructions for the CDN added, because I tried to find out how to uninstall it prior to migrating to a new server, and there was no info about it and the rep I spoke with said it should be fine to leave it on. However, when I migrated, my site broke and images didn't display properly, so I think we need uninstall instructions for uninstalling our CDNs before we decided to mirgrate to new servers. They tell us how to get the CDN on, but they never tell us how to uninstall it, and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multiple SSL for single Application with several domains (not subdomains)

Currently, you are only able to install one SSL certificate per application. However, with WordPress multisite installations, a single application could have several different domains. Each domain needs it's own SSL certificate.

Without this feature, we can't have large multisite installations running sites with different domains that need SSL.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2GB RAM and 2 Core which is available in Digital Ocean but not in CW

I miss having 2GB RAM and 2 Core which is available in Digital Ocean but not in Cloudways. This would be the perfect balance for my Woocommerce website.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Decrease of Price For Vultr Servers

We all know that Vultr recently decreased their Server Pricing.

It's now offering 512MB Server fro 2.5$ and 1GB Server for 5$

But Cloudways is charging insanely on top of that for offering Vultr Servers.

For 5$ Vultr Plan ( 1GB Server ), We need to pay 11$. That is 220% more than what we pay at Vultr

This insane price is for the other plans too. And, There's no 2.5$ plan option in CloudWays.

please support this feedback until CloudWays changes the pricing.

284 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to reset or change Earthlink password?

Are you frustrated with your Earthlink email account or you are not able to reset or change your Earthlink email issues then no need to worry here you can learn easy steps to reset or change your Earthlink passowrd but if you are facing issues during the process then you can contact to Earthlink password reset phone number 1-844-819-3386. If you find any other technical issues like Earthlink password recovery , create earthlink account , Earthlink email settings and any other then you can dial their toll free number and get the best online assistance for your Earthlink email issues.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What is the process for Sky email password recovery ?

If you want to recover your Sky email account password or you are not able to recover your Sky email password then don’t worry here you can learn simple steps for Sky email password recovery but if you are still facing issue during the process then you can contact to the Sky email password recovery phone number 1-844-819-3386. If you find any other technical errors like Sky email password recovery, change sky email password, create sky email account , Sky email password reset and any other problem then you can dial Sky email password reset phone number and get best…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ruby on Rails Hosting

Please add Ruby on Rails Hosting.

Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Team Member permission to include Adding New Team Members

Only our tech director can currently add new 'Team Members'. We're in a variety of countries and can't always ask the tech director.

We need to be able to have other 'Primary Team Members' be able to add their own 'Team members'. ie, better permissions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Backup (costs): more transparency desirable and possibility to disable the backup service

1) Backups of server is a payed service. Totally fair, but it is not noted anywhere inside the platform portal. You have to dig like 3 articles deep to find out the actual costs for backup storage. It would be nice if in the server settings this was more transparent communicated.

2) Once you have multiple servers it is nearly impossible to find out what is actually charged per month for backup storage costs and what is droplet cost. Some reporting on this would be helpfull.

3) And last but not least, I think backup should be optional. I can…

125 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Easy Google G Suite Integration (as SMTP gateway)

Being able to easily integrate G Suite (Google Apps) would be great. We have all of our email setup through G Suite and it is a popular email service. Like the SMTP add-on, but for G Suite.

This goes hand and hand with being able to access the DNS add-on directly.

I don't mind paying extra, but the way things are setup is really confusing.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Stockholm as datacenter as soon as AWS opens up there this year.

I belive you would be the first managed hosting with datacenter for the nordic countries

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Virtual Windows Servers, Windows Apps with Sql Server add-on

It woult be great if you could implement and offer that kind of solutions. I know that Vultr offefrs Windows solutions

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Horizontal scaling

Scale by adding more machines into your pool of resources

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)