Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upgrade of MariaDB to latest version

Please support latest versions of MariaDB

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BTCPay Server (full node Bitcoin made easy)

Hello,

I have seen competitors to CloudWays offering easy ways of setting up full bitcoin nodes for reasonable monthly prices. I suggest CloudWays looks into this market as well. As Bitcoin is growing larger it is increasingly important to have a self-hosted (preferably BTCPay as of this writing) solution to accept Bitcoin in e-commerce stores instead of relying on third-party processors. Since CloudWays is already a great choice for Wordpress and WooCommerce, it would be amazing to see a similarly clean integration of Bitcoin full node server hosting as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 server wide

After enabling SSL in my sites, I run multiple tools to scan for vulnerabilities and imisconfigurations. Every one of them is telling me that those protocols are insecure, deprecated and should be disabled. I asked support to do it server wide, but they said it can only be done manually on app basis. To me this is unacceptable, since this should be approached from a server perspective as a whole.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add ClassicPress to the apps list

With the introduction of Gutenberg and the new direction WordPress is taking, it might be a good idea to add ClassicPress to the applications list.

ClassicPress is a hard fork of WordPress version 4.9.8 the last version to include the text editor as default.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate mod_evasive to mitigate DDoS attacks

DDoS issues are getting out of control. It would be a good idea to integrate mod_evasive apache module to mitigate them.

I was suggested by the support team to mitigate the attack using app level firewalls but that's far to be an optimal solution.

They confirmed that the current infrastructure of their servers is not ready for adding this apache module but they are open to evaluating it as an option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to be able to delete backups

I can't see how much space each backup takes up (Like in GCP or AWS) and can't delete backups if I don't want so many backups I'll be paying for! (Especially for scheduled or accidental backups).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Breeze feature to Preconnect to 3rd party domains

Preconnect to 3rd party domains like google and in case images are served by external domains.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Feature Request: Log analysis section

I made contact via suppot chat and ask if it was possible to install GoAccess on my server for a visual and accurate log view.
    Since it was not possible all i can do is suggest to make a section on server panel to analyse server logs and have a clear vision of traffic and load.

Gabriel G.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Beginners Hosting Package

My idea is that Cloudways should have some beginner hosting package for mindless fools that are technically illiterate.

The reason is that I'm trying to promote Cloudways as an affiliate, and most people tend to be technically illiterate and need an easier way. The only people who would purchase Cloudways are the technically savvy.

So how about a beginners hosting package for those who need it, with everything made as simple as absolutely possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Database settings available as environment variables

It would make site configuration much simpler if the configuration for an application's database host, user and password could be retrieved from the application's environment rather than having to cut'n'paste and hard-code them into configuration files in the document root.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Account activity log

I would like to see an account activity log. This could hold information including date and times, details of the activity, reference names used for - creating, modifying and deleting servers
    - creating, modifying and deleting applications
    - any activity that results in a cost to the billing account

I see this feature as useful for general reference but also for reconciling account invoices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Team Members to Projects & Give Permissions to Applications on Projects

I would like to add a team member(s) to a project so that when applications or added or removed from that project, the permissions for that team member to access that application are correspondingly added or removed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. add HTTP2/PUSH feature

HTTP2/Push feature can improve performance greatly.
    it is introduced with the newer nginx version https://www.nginx.com/blog/nginx-1-13-9-http2-server-push/.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disk Usage in Cloudways API

As the title says. We have the disk usage per application in the platform. Why not in the API?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Nitrous Injection Kits & Systems at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable Nitrous Injection Kits & Systems online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/collections/nitrous-injection

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Best Cyclone Air Filters at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable cyclone air filters online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/products/cyclone-s-series-cold-air-intake-system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Best Wheelie Bar Parts & Wheels at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable Wheelie Bar Parts & Wheels online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/products/revo-ultimate-wheelie-bar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wholesale Best Nitrous Oxide Kits For Sale – RB Innovations

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable Nitrous Oxide Kits For Sale online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/pages/nitrous-oxide-systems

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Buy Best RC Nitro Engines For Sale at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and reasonably priced RC Nitro Engines for sale online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/collections/super-chargers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Upgrade Redis Cache

just wanted to let you know that you have problems with Redis cache because of version problem. Past few weeks our website was craching all the time and I checked my system log and found the following error: Warning: Redis::pipeline(): Already in pipeline mode repeating and filling our logs (last was 117 MB) so I googled this error and got the following result https://github.com/phpredis/phpredis/issues/1211 which states the problem is in redis version 3.1.3 which Cloudways uses. the suggested solution is to downgrade to 3.1.2 or maybe there is also a higher version (didn't check).

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base