Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There must be more than one data base creation option for one application

There must be more than one data base creation option for one application. some times we have to create more than one database for few operations in Magento 2 but working on cloud ways we have to go far long way for it by installing another app which definitely overload server and result increase of cost if resource is increased or if resource is not increased then performance decline is the consequence.

for example a Magento developer or user want to use a theme quick start pack he has to create a new data base and what if he already…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a mistake is made during phone registration, let people delete it and start over.

I tried to register and my phone was out of service, I was asked to give my phone number, and as soon as I gave it, there was a text sent I could not retrieve, and it wouldn't let me start over. I tried to delete the account months ago and just checked back and it's still not deleted. So I still can't get started. you should change this so you get more business and customers aren't forced to use a different service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Brother Printer Customer Service Get Solution Online by Experts

Brother manufacture several electronic devices and famous for his outstanding printers. Printer various technical issues come to like:
    • Facing issues during setup Brother Printer device.
    • Paper jam issue.
    • Printer not working.
    • Inkjet printer issue.
    • Wireless printer issues.
    • Cartridge issues.
    • Unable to connect the printer to a wireless connection.
    In this situation, only one solution you can connect Brother Printer Customer Service Number 1-855-516-8295 our professional expert’s team 24*7 available for customers and resolve printer issues step by step provide technical solution and full fill your queries.
    More Information visit website: -https://brother-customerservice.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Woocommerce Plugin not Working in WordPress?

I am new in field of WordPress development and start working on website but I am facing an issue about woo-commerce that I have installed plugin on my this website http://forkeq.com/ but it is not working properly. I need any expert developer help to complete this development project. If anyone expert in my circle so please help me to resolve this issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Woocommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't search applications from dashboard now.

Pages have been added on the applications screen, no way to view all, no way to search by name. What was a .05 short cut to search by application name is now gone, now it only searches what is on the page. What was quick is now very time consuming. Now need to click through page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged

Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged. A normal person thinks that stopping server means no charge since not using. I did not get a dream that it will charge me so that i may ask in live chat or read the knowledge base earlier in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to recover google account password customer helpline?

You need to enter the new password and then confirm the new password by entering it again in the other field and then click on the Save button to complete the Google account recovery process. Now if you want to sign in to your Google account using another browser or device you can easily do that using the new password you have just created. visit us for best google services: https://www.instanttfn.com/blog/google-account-recovery-process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. lightspeed server stack

Please add Lightspeed as server stack option, optimized with Wordpress Lightspeed cache plugin, to have fastest server today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Breeze enhancedment required

Features needed
    - Specific page cache purge
    - Add purge button on Breeze setting panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Increase (or remove) the timeout limit for supervisord jobs.

The maximum time limie for Laravel Queue jobs is set at about 15 minutes - because the "Timeout" field only allows 3 characters.

This seems like an arbitary limit, and a failry short one for some use cases.

I'd like to increase that to at least 4 digits (almost 3 hours), or 5 (almost 28 hours) or to let us remove the limit entirely.

I know the limitations want to avoid us breaking our servers, so if there's a reason CloudWays servers can only support 15 minutes of Queue Jobs then it would be useful to have that explained somewhere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Job Openings

As an Office tech support executive well praised among the customer to help them in resolving their queries related to office setup. As problem or queries can turn up at anytime so you should be ready for it, just visit Office.Com/Setup and download the latest office setup. While doing so if you come across any difficulty then you can make connection with me.

Regards - https://www.officecommsetup.com - http://w-w-office.com/setup - http://www.ms-officesetup.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hand-crafted Web Design

These days, the importance of business website for a business is continuously increasing. For a business to have good sales, a good website as well as traffic on the website is imperative. You can avail best website design and web development services at Web Design City. By having an attractive website design as well as functionality in your website you can definitely boost your business as well as sales. Just go for the best website design and development company like Web Design City.
    https://www.webdesigncity.com.au/wordpress-development/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add operation log to Application Database, and maybe backups

I'd like to suggest an operation log to the Application database, sometimes problems occur and it would be good to have a log to see the last time someone and who changed the database and maybe have a back from the last 5 databases changed within the last 5 days or so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Zelle Customer Service Number

Zelle Customer Service +1-833-260-7367 help begin from all the particular issues through accommodating assistance organization our laborers get the attention of playing out the best help of the customers. Benefit trade flourish move
    https://zellecustomernumber.8b.io

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get Leather Jacket

I suggest you to get your favoruite and gennuin leather jacket from https://www.topleatherjackets.com/ here is good design jacket with reasonable price.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Digital marketing agency in bangalore

Digital Marketing Company In Bangalore: DigiMark Agency is one of the Best Digital Marketing companies in Bangalore. Ranked among the Top digital marketing agencies in Bangalore.
    visit: https://www.digimarkagency.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Delegate access to manage accounts

You add suspicious login attempt, I manage 10 accounts, now I have to email owner every time I login???

It makes no sense

Allow to add email address by admin to have full access

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Backup Improvement

It'll be nice that you enable the restore of single files/directories or just the database not forcibly the whole thing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to Recover Google Account if Phone Number has changed

Recover your Google Account if you have changed your phone number
    Gmail allows users to restore the account if they forget the password through a phone number associated with the account. Don't worry if your phone number is changed, you can still recover your account via recovery email and security questions.
    Here are the steps to recover your Google Account:
    • Open the Google account recovery page httpsg.co/recover.
    • Type your Gmail ID in an empty space.
    • Enter Next to continue.
    • Choose "Forgot Password".
    • Provide any previous password for this account you remember.
    • Or select "Try…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base