Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Nitrous Injection Kits & Systems at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable Nitrous Injection Kits & Systems online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/collections/nitrous-injection

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best Cyclone Air Filters at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable cyclone air filters online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/products/cyclone-s-series-cold-air-intake-system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Best Wheelie Bar Parts & Wheels at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable Wheelie Bar Parts & Wheels online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/products/revo-ultimate-wheelie-bar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Wholesale Best Nitrous Oxide Kits For Sale – RB Innovations

If you are looking for best, cheap and affordable Nitrous Oxide Kits For Sale online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/pages/nitrous-oxide-systems

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Buy Best RC Nitro Engines For Sale at RBinnovations.com

If you are looking for best, cheap and reasonably priced RC Nitro Engines for sale online in Minoa, NY, USA then you have visited the greatest and exact place and no need to go anyplace besides as we at RB Innovations (RBinnovations.com) have all sort of such and related products at economical price. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/collections/super-chargers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Upgrade Redis Cache

just wanted to let you know that you have problems with Redis cache because of version problem. Past few weeks our website was craching all the time and I checked my system log and found the following error: Warning: Redis::pipeline(): Already in pipeline mode repeating and filling our logs (last was 117 MB) so I googled this error and got the following result https://github.com/phpredis/phpredis/issues/1211 which states the problem is in redis version 3.1.3 which Cloudways uses. the suggested solution is to downgrade to 3.1.2 or maybe there is also a higher version (didn't check).

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. QUICK AND EASY BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI

AURION, a leading company with more than a decade old experience in business consultancy with expert professionals helps in the company registration, company formation, company liquidation, VAT registration, helps to open a bank account in UAE, helps in accounting, Visa assistance, provide PRO service in UAE, also provide ISO
    consulting.
    https://www.dubaifreezonecompany.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. DesktopServer version 3.5.2 has a new direct deployment feature to get your WordPress websites from your desktop to your hosting provider in

DesktopServer version 3.5.2 has a new direct deployment feature to get your WordPress websites from your desktop to your hosting provider in just a few clicks.

To do this Cloudways must support File System Direct.

File System Direct is a (PHP) feature that allows WordPress to write files to the local file system on the server. At the moment it does not so we can't use this feature in DesktopServer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make phpmyadmin as default database manager

Hi,

Why don't make phpmyadmin as the default database manager. Everybody uses it. All tutorials on the web are about this manager.
    Not this cloudways default manager.

Now i always need to do a complicated time taking installation.
    This is not user friendly?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to change the Application Admin Panel Credentials

Exactly what the title says!

Its very practical to be able to change the password in the Admin Panel section of Application's Page. Like so anyone who has access to cloudways panel can have access to the Applications Dashboard fast and easily without searching for the password!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow sorting by usage within new disk quota report

The new Disk Usage Per Application report is great, but it's missing an obvious feature to allow this list to be sorted by usage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Settings of max server power per app

Hi,
    it will be great if there is app setting for max usage of server power. E.g. a can set, that this app can use max 50 % of server power.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give color to the url text or background of a staging site to give a visual indication that you are working in the staging envornment

When working in a staging environment it is difficult to know visually if you are really there. At best the only way to know currently is to remember the cloudways assigned url. I suggest that coloring the url text or background of the url yellow (or any other color) would make it easier to know what environment one is working on. I know there is a wordpress plugin that does this so if it can't be done via the url text or background maybe some other way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Server SMTP configuration is not working properly.

Currently if you have already configured the SMTP on a server Cloudways seems to remember your previous credentials and tries to enter them again. I've just spent half an hour trying to set up SendGrid on the Server SMTP. Everytime I selected SendGrid or Mailgun etc it would automatically fill in the wrong credentials and process them. Finally I was able to remove them and get the proper credentials in. But it took a lot of my time and I'm not happy that I wasted so much time.

This needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
    John Anderson.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to add Custom Hostname for each of the servers

Ability to add Custom Hostname for each of the servers. I love this platform but websites that I host, I don't have access to domains and adding A record is a headache. If there was a way to add a hostname for each server would cut down on changing clients to do changes themselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add **Purge CDN** to Breeze

When developing a site, site creators will always be toggling settings on and off to make sure everything is working correctly.
    Yet the only way to purge the CDN is to go all the way back into the CloudWays /apps/ dashboard, then purge the CDN from within:
    https://prnt.sc/jtwa07

The benefits of my suggestion is that it will ease customer service request, reduce on live chat inquiries, and help the site owner alleviate problems when creating content & toggling settings + plugins:
    Add **Purge CDN** to the Breeze plugin's CDN tab
    https://prnt.sc/jtw8zm

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Include CDN for Wordpress Multisite

All wordpress multisite users will be very happy about it...

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Clean cache

Hey,

Last days my websites got slower and slower on backend, so I contated support and they said they had cleared my server cache and it should be fine and really was ...

so I have asked them if I can do this by myself and they told me not yet ...

so I am suggesting to do that as new feature as one click varnich clear, also to clear cache (don't know what type of cache, but that was what I was told from support..

thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base