Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wordpress Manager

I am well aware of apps like InfiniteWP and ManageWP. The best thing about them is the bulk core and plugin update management. However, it sucks to have ANOTHER service to add and manage to your websites.

It would be AWESOME if CloudWays began to build some of these features into the control panel. It makes the most sense to have them in one place.

CloudWays, have you considered building any features like this?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Google Pay or India Rupay Cards for accepting payments because everybody doesn't having credit cards

Do you know the potential of the Indian market in this category? It's absolutely amazing and optimistic.
    But everyone isn't having an international platinum debit card or credit card.
    For this, I would suggest cloudways for Indian users to add Google Pay and Indian online banking or Indian Rupay international cards. They are good too and will bring more potential growth.
    You are using Adyen, they are giving this option
    Guys if anybody of you is from India and liked my suggestion or an idea then do give an upvote.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow edits to nginx config

Sometimes edits need to be applied to nginx config such as:

location ~* .(doc|pdf|xml)$ {

add_header  X-Robots-Tag "noindex, noarchive, nosnippet";

}

This is not currently possible and there is no work around.

This means that google will index lots of files that it shouldn't and can cause many SEO problems.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Autosuggest endpoint for Elasticpress

Hi I love Elsticsearch on Cloudways. But I miss the option to create a safe end point for the Elsticpress plugin.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let's Get You 1 Ranked!

At SEO Pro Hub, we're an SEO firm that’s focused on providing you with the best SEO services at the price that no other SEO agency in competition can offer. Each SEO professional at SEO Pro Hub practices ethical and professional SEO strategies to achieve your desired goals. Fill in the form above to start your digital journey with us.

For More Detail visit our website: https://seoprohub.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make us a plugin base so we can install all our favorite plugins at ones on fresh WP instalation.

It would be grate to have a personal plugin list with all our favourite plugins right herre in Cloudways dashboard, so when we start a new WP site we can have it pre-install along with WP. It would save everybody a great deal of time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. should implement an in-house ftp, or file manager.

I suggest you should implement an in-house ftp, or file manager.

In the console we should have a file manager, so we shouldn't have to use clients (like Filezilla) for fpt.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add the ADMIN PANEL to the Staging environment

Staging environment should have the same ADMIN PANEL as regular site. I cannot seem to login to my Wordpress dashboard in the Staging environment. I am using the same User and Password as in the environment that I just created the staging environment from. The first thing I tried was disabling the PASSWORD PROTECTION but that did not help. I won't have anything to Push to production until I can make updates to staging.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why ChildCare Diploma is Famous in This Era?

This is the era where the competition is at the very and peak level and for that kind of competition, we and our children have to get ready from an early ages. In this regard, the schools, mont houses, and early child care and development institutes demand the childcare diploma ( https://www.diplomaassignments.com/childcare-assignment-help ) and in this way thousands of people who want to make it the profession they are taking admissions in it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BEST HOMESTAYS

Specific safe houses are worked in the Varkala so stores of pilgrimers are visiting the see each season.By then in a general sense the motels can get by in the field.1. In Kerala heaps of homestays making standard. The homestays are giving the vibe of shocking air so people can related to their home condition. We are the Best homestay in Varkala other than we give two or three visits and bundles to the individuals. The varkala ayurveda retreat is honorable with its pulling back system. Amazing showed up distinctively corresponding to other pilgrimic reason for mix of Hindus is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cloning feature without full access to the server

I let my virtual assistants use the cloning feature a lot. Therefore I have to give them full access to the servers, without that the cloning feature does not work and gives out errors.

So it happened that the assistant had to delete some applications and accidentally deleted the full server. Your support is restoring the servers at the moment. To prevent this please make the cloning feature work without giving a team member the option to delete the full server.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Help grow and innovate non-profit associations

Propose a free plan, like tech corps and startups (Google and Microsoft give almost all services for free if you are an elegible no profit).
    Partnership with Techsoup, free small server, maybe contact directly Google or Amazon for marketing proposal/collaboration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cloudways for uploading Music Files

Basically Music are not allowed to upload on many servers as it already matchs to some music, they will not allow it but if you use FL Studio for modify that music then upload on this hosting. They will allow you to use Fl Studio download it from https://amocrack.com/fl-studio-20-crack/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to Change Suddenlink Wifi Password?

Suddenlink is American telecommunication which specializes in broadband, television cable, high-speed internet and so on. It offers one of the best services to its users. Users are so satisfied that they do not want to switch to any other telecom company. It is always recommended to change the id password at regular intervals. This will prevent users from hacking

How to Change Suddenlink Wifi Password?

Every Suddenlink provides users with email id and password. The password should not be shared with anyone for security purpose. Following are the simple step to change

Open the official website and press login.
    Enter…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Google Account Recover Process

Now we'll be discussing a number of the wonderful methods of regaining a missing or hacked Google account. The measures of Google account recovery have been granted here. Recover your lost Google accounts password immediately!
    1. Sort Google account retrieval page in your favorite web browser
    2. The official accounts retrieval help page will start
    3. Input the email address That's Required to be retrieved
    4. Click Next menu and then start a new window
    5. You will now be educated to enter your password
    6. Here you are supposed to input the password You've recalled
    7. Click Try another…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have correct estimated times when updating server.

I increased my data and it has been saying 11 minutes to go for over 10 minutes now. It's highly stressful waiting for your site to be back up with an incorrect estimated time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Google Account Recovery Tips

If you are looking for Google Account Recovery tricks then follow us on https://www.askhelpme.com/blog/google-account-recovery-tricks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Eset.com/us/activate | Download & Activate - eset.com/support

The Eset antivirus is an antivirus that helps your system to be safe from malware and viruses.Eset.com/us/activate - Follow simple steps to download, install, and activate the Eset antivirus. Click eset.com/activate.

Site - https://ukeset.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Eset.com/activate | Download, Install & Activate with Key Code

Do you want to protect your system data from malware and viruses? Then, you need first to download the Eset antivirus.Eset.com/us/activate & eset.com/ca/activate- Get steps to download, install, and activate the Eset antivirus. To enter the product key, visit eset.com/activate

Site : https://help-eset.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)