Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Just wait. This a bit elementary. Signed Ms Long

I've seen 1st hand, beyond BOOLEAN...GET AS psychedelic as you can with what is to come and I don't want to vote 100 times because I'm as tired as Alva was and I'm only 52. I've already had one heart attack. It's a wave of evolution and no t BOOLEAN. Do you remember GET SMART? Well, this was too much for MY BRAIN AAND THE WAVE WILL DROWN BOOLEAN. It's Quantum Physics and it's going to fuck up or world.

Ms. Long
    Get as Boolean? Result

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Varnish for custom php apps

It would be better if varnish cache is enabled for custom php applications.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hurry! I just want what I paid for! 😎 I'll watch for bugs too!

I'm the "get as Boolean" argued....she. It truly is me!

Q Beta

Pastels at the physics screen I know nothing about...but I bump into giant bugs all the time....I analyze and don't lie.

I need MORE help from you my boyfriend is telepathic and doesn't like me on my tablet too much. He's a PHP-Java Script mixed with his own bullshit programmer. Lol.

I just want my Firewall I paid for. It's kids too ya know. Diapers EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

Lori Johnson

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Cakephp

I would like the one click install of Cakephp back. They are releasing 4.0 soon and it should be awesome.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase current Rackspace email quota 25GB plan to more

Hey guys

PLEASE, could you INCREASE the current Rackspace email quota which is 25GB to offer 50GB, 150GB, 200GB and so on?

Our client is almost maxing out!

Thanks Gary

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please update ioncube to 10.3.8 for php 7.3

Please update ioncube to 10.3.8 for php 7.3 because ioncube is not working actually with php7.3 on Cloudways.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic IP attack blocking

I would suggest that ips be blocked automatically by Cloudways when they were hitting on the site of yours continuously

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Read only user for database

It would be nice to have a read only user for the database so that people that need to perform SELECT queries don't use the admin user to log in.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Coinbase

Welcome to Coinbase Support Number, Our Support Team ready for your queries, if you have any queries such as online transaction, wallet recharge and some other issue you can call our toll free number. Our team provides the best solution in the world. +1(855)504-2315

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. AOL Helpline Number

Ehowtech a technical support service provider company. We have well qualified professionals to provide you best technical support for your technical issues related to email accounts. We offer online technical support for Yahoo, gmail, AOL, Hotmail and Outlook . If you need any type of technical support then dial toll free AOL Helpline number uk +44 800-090-3909. You can also visit our Website: https://www.ehowtech.co.uk/.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include the MAGENTO 2.3 in APPs

Hi! my suggestion is include the MAGENTO 2.3 in the apps for instalations in our server

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You must Add reset permissions to application level via UX

Most times your support does any work on my behalf the permissions get messed up and then have to recontact support to set permissions to application level. This is an extremely frustrating restriction on the user and is making me consider to switch hosts. I really suggest you add a self serve option to the UX sooner rather than later.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DigitalOcean High CPU Instance Support

You support high cpu instances for AWS and Google Cloud but not DigitalOcean.

Can you include support for choosing different instance types for DigitalOcean such as their high CPU Instance?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Woocommerce Plugin not Working in WordPress?

I am new in field of WordPress development and start working on website but I am facing an issue about woo-commerce that I have installed plugin on my this website http://forkeq.com/ but it is not working properly. I need any expert developer help to complete this development project. If anyone expert in my circle so please help me to resolve this issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Woocommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't search applications from dashboard now.

Pages have been added on the applications screen, no way to view all, no way to search by name. What was a .05 short cut to search by application name is now gone, now it only searches what is on the page. What was quick is now very time consuming. Now need to click through page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page by page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged

Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged. A normal person thinks that stopping server means no charge since not using. I did not get a dream that it will charge me so that i may ask in live chat or read the knowledge base earlier in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How to recover google account password customer helpline?

You need to enter the new password and then confirm the new password by entering it again in the other field and then click on the Save button to complete the Google account recovery process. Now if you want to sign in to your Google account using another browser or device you can easily do that using the new password you have just created. visit us for best google services: https://www.instanttfn.com/blog/google-account-recovery-process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. lightspeed server stack

Please add Lightspeed as server stack option, optimized with Wordpress Lightspeed cache plugin, to have fastest server today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Breeze enhancedment required

Features needed
    - Specific page cache purge
    - Add purge button on Breeze setting panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Increase (or remove) the timeout limit for supervisord jobs.

The maximum time limie for Laravel Queue jobs is set at about 15 minutes - because the "Timeout" field only allows 3 characters.

This seems like an arbitary limit, and a failry short one for some use cases.

I'd like to increase that to at least 4 digits (almost 3 hours), or 5 (almost 28 hours) or to let us remove the limit entirely.

I know the limitations want to avoid us breaking our servers, so if there's a reason CloudWays servers can only support 15 minutes of Queue Jobs then it would be useful to have that explained somewhere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base