6 votesTom commented
As a follow up, this is how we can upgrade in the meantime:
1. Login via SSH.
2. Create a .bash_alias file in the home directory: `touch .bash_aliases`
3. Insert an alias for "wp": `alias wp="/home/master/wp-cli.phar "'
4. Make the file executable: 'chmod +x wp-cli.phar'
5. Reload bash: `source ~/.bashrc`
6. Navigate to applications/[yourappid]/public_html
7. Test by running a version check: `wp --version' (should result in 2.3 or something higher)
Hope this helps.Tom shared this idea ·
8 votesTom supported this idea ·