Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. billing history to be able to filter by project or server

Filter billing history by server or project

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Require application names to be unique

I found out today that you can have several applications with the exact same name. This can be confusing, and I suggest that it should check this before creating a new application, requiring application names to be unique.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Easier access to support

Put a Support button directly on the console screen (where it says Servers Applications Team etc). There's currently no easy way to navigate to Support from that view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it easier to switch views

Can you please make it so that I can click on the words "SERVERS" and "APPLICATIONS" to switch, instead of only on the tiny actual switch?

Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Link to support tickets

To save a couple steps, please add a link directly to our support tickets from the console, preferably opened in a new tab. Then we don't have to navigate to the support domain and click on Submit a Ticket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow users other than master to run composer install / update

Running composer install using application credentials rather than master credentials gives an error.

It's important to be able to use application credentials for deployment processes so they are isolated between applications.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Control panel change

For convenience; I would like to change the password and user name shown under ACCESS DETAILS - > ADMIN PANEL; to match my old account details. This is so that when I log into Cloudways, I can quickly navigate between Apps and websites without having to rely on browsers to store passwords for admin panels. This is why I was originally attracted to cloudways, but then realised after migrating that i had to use other logins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not able to install the server dependencies - php-ssh2 & php5.6-zip

Can you add these "php-ssh2 & php5.6-zip" modules my server now? We are not able to install these by using 'apt-get install' command. It shows error "E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)" . Even cloudways support teams are not able to install.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add total memory usage (including buffers/cache) to monitoring tab for autoscaling Kyup servers

Kyup autoscaling triggers from total memory usage (including cache and buffers) however that statistic is not viewable from the Cloudways dashboard. The Free Memory chart reports the available memory +/- buffers and cache.

This causes confusion for users of Kyup, since scaling may occur unexpectedly when comparing to stats in the monitoring tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chrome on Mac Errors on Forms

Lots of admin area forms dont submit on Chrome on a Mac, for example Settings and Packages gives error:

"settings:1 Form submission failed, as the <SELECT> element named '.display_errors' was implicitly closed by reaching the end of the file. Please add an explicit end tag ('</SELECT>')"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CLI interface

Option to enter a CLI or directory tree view of the server to delete files etc. sftp is slower and messier if I just want to delete a WordPress theme or plugin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it ready - like any other hosting

Server should be ready with domain, email handling, mysql, phpmyAdmin, email client, dns management, this should be ready & easy will save lot of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Server some of server logs better to share with user (such as mail log)

it can save time for both side (users and cloudway support)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a console to manage email aliases

Hello, I suggest you add a console to manage email aliases to arrive in email boxes of created email accounts managed in Rackspace. Other hosts do that, and I like to be flexible with creating aliases. Thx.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add password reset button to Webmail

I suggest you add a button on http://webmail.emailsrvr.com/a/index.php?fail=1 to reset the passwords. Thx.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This name can not be added.

I registered a domain name with a provider in my language. I do not have a domain name in English. And I cannot add this domain name to cloudways system. What I added was another name. Example of my domain name is www.บัญชี.net, This name can not be added.The name is added instead, www.xn--b3cf2bwfwa.net .I just added a comment. Your service of cloudways is very good already for me. thank you very much.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Edits needed for the basic CRON job creation

When you create a new CRON job in the basic view it needs to put single quotes around the URL so it works for URL's with double URL parameters (GET variables), the & (amp) sign is the one who creates issues, i think.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notifications access for users with full access

Would be great to allow your system admin who has full access to get access to all notifications.

I signed up as business owner but don't manage the server so would be great to see this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. GUI of the Access Details

Please move in the GUI of the Access Details;
    Url and Username and Password.

The Url is in no direct correlation to the username and password.

I spent a fucking hour on support as he tried to work out why they werent working. Completely rediculous. The details are ONLY stored for wp-admin within the database mysql.

The fact that you have SSH and SFTP on the right, and these are the username and password for them, is just poor poor GUI design.

Would be nice if you put "wordpress login" details underneath the URL FOR WORDPRESS.

And the SSH and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base