Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CloudwaysBot Auto-Scale alerts

Please tell us what server has been autoscaled, currently not ver helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please add option to "set timeout for php-fpm" to prevent nginx timeout problem

Please add option to "set timeout for php-fpm" to prevent nginx timeout problem. One way, among others, can be to increasing fastcgi_read_timeout in Nginx configuration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow Server Selection When Setting Up A CloudwaysBot Channel

I currently run more than 20 Cloudways servers for various different businesses and projects. I love the functionality added with CloudwaysBot to receive notifications about my servers, but it is missing one critical feature, the ability to specify the servers (or even apps) that should apply to a specific channel. For instance, for one of my 20 servers, we use Slack heavily. I would love to setup a Slack integration that sends all CloudwaysBot notifications from that server. This is currently not possible. Channels in CloudwaysBot apply to all servers and all applications in your account. I would have to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable/Disable PHP modules via the dashboard

Have the ability to enable/disable many of the more popular PHP modules via the dashboard so that we wouldn't have to request it via a support ticket or call support to get it installed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Seperate CloudwaysBot Auto-Scale alerts into UP and DOWN

We're only want to know when it goes up!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add SFTP details in api

The current API doesn't enable a user to retrieve Application SFTP credentials, adding this in shouldn't be hard.

There is also some weird data in the current server list

"sys_user": "user",
    "sys_password": "password",

Not sure what this is used for.

Also having the ability to set SFTP username and password on an application is a must. You can update the master username and password of the server so why not application SFTP?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow arrow key navigation from console search

Would be great is after performing a search, you can press down on the arrow key to select the application required from the returned results.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add ability to clone server with different SQL/PHP versions

I found that you cannot clone an application and select "New Server" if the application you are cloning is from a server that has a higher PHP or SQL version than the other.

Would like to see "New Server" scale in terms of the packages that are installed on the server during the clone versus just failing after 10 minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow NGINX - SSL - Config for SSL-Stapling

Presently there is not a way to modify NGINX's SSL configuration.

I am looking to be able to configure Nginx server to use OCSP Stapling.

Edit site’s SSL configuration file to Add the following directives INSIDE the “server { }” block:

ssl_stapling on;
    ssl_stapling_verify on;

This will reduce the SSL overhead abnd speed up performance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. UI improvement for Delete Server/App sequence

Suggestion: Change the Delete confirmation for deleting an app or server to type DELETE Server Name or DELETE Application name or something.

Reason: The process for deleting a Server or an Application is exactly the same, same buttons, same location, etc. It is just a matter of which screen you are on when you initiate the delete sequence. And although the Console does a good job of showing what you are about to delete, the comfortable and clumsy user (like myself) often doesn't pay attention and just types DELETE (because that is the process). Thus, it can be easy to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add iowait to the monitoring system for better CPU/HDD Monitoring

iowait tells us how much time the CPU is waiting for the HDD - which would be very useful when identifying the bottleneck on a server so we can better decide what and when to upgrade

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better Cron hinting

I would like to see better Cron schedule hinting. I was attempting to set up my cron tasks for a Laravel application and I had to resort to getting help from support. I never would have been able to guess the proper directory without help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make a system to schedule server size changes by time and date.

We increase our server size from small to medium for class times when our students take Moodle quizzes, then we have to reset the server to small for off-peak times. It's a real hassle to do this manually four times per week, so if we could schedule server size changes in advance this would be a big help. I'm sure that many other users would also appreciate being able schedule server size changes for peak usage times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide other PHP log settings or tighter log control

Please provide better control or more PHP logging options (ie turning off warnings). Right now I can't turn off certain debug output that is inconsequential, yet seriously affects my server performance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xcache

there is no option for Xcache instead of APC Cache, can you please include it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wish a clone/backup button on the right site of Click&Go sql manager, just to easy clone or backup database

Wish a clone/backup button on the right site of Click&Go sql manager, just to easy clone or backup database

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Less drag'n'drop sensitivity

The drag'n'drop sensitivity of the sections in the server and app overview page are very high, making it almost impossible to click the open and close button without triggering a sorting instead. Specially when using a wacom stylus.

You might want to consider adding som sort of "min. drag distance before sorting" to each section to avoid unintentionally sorting events.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base