Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. elevator companies in uae

There are just a couple of reasons individuals decide to legitimize the establishment of a lift in their home. The most evident are physical inabilities or comfort. While these are the most well known, they shouldn't be the main reasons. Obviously, there is the thought to simply introduce the lift at the hour of beginning development. This is the most affordable alternative and furthermore kills the future interruption of the home later when the house is occupied, which could be from 3 – a month to 3 – 4 months.

http://www.alnaselevator.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can't use Polish letters in forms (company name etc) that is problem becouse invoices need to be write without errors.

I can't use Polish letters in forms (company name etc) that is problem becouse invoices need to be write without errors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Design a Website at easy Way User Friendly.

Web Design is an art if accomplished with creativity, and it will quickly capture the Target audience. It is a innovative method that involves web page layout, graphic design, use of dynamic material in design to create a website appear more user friendly and search engine pleasant. Whereas WordPress development is extremely used because it is easier for clients to handle their accounts on their own. It's backend is customer friendly, consumers can log in to their backend and edit material, pictures, navigation, gallery pictures, and much more.

webdesigncity.com.au

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged

Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged. A normal person thinks that stopping server means no charge since not using. I did not get a dream that it will charge me so that i may ask in live chat or read the knowledge base earlier in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Digital marketing agency in bangalore

Digital Marketing Company In Bangalore: DigiMark Agency is one of the Best Digital Marketing companies in Bangalore. Ranked among the Top digital marketing agencies in Bangalore.
    visit: https://www.digimarkagency.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Custom Logo Design in California

1. Logo Infinix, Custom Logo Design in California, serving thousands of clients worldwide, render their services mainly in the field of solving digital and web solutions to companies and businesses in need of upping their game in the tech world. Being so much competition in this field, it necessary for every company to stand out mainly in terms of logo and brand, adding flavor and purpose to their business game. We at Logo Infinix, create that opportunity for every client in unique ways possible, making sure they stand out throughout all business ventures.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add a simple way to monitor resource consumption per app.

It would be great to have an easy way to see which apps consume the most resources on a server in a given timeframe. That way we know when to scale or maybe identify apps that need their own servers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Restaurant staff: how to save, train and motivate

Continuing reflections on the development of service in your establishments, it is impossible not to note another important factor affecting its quality, namely, the constancy of staff. After all, it is the “water wears away the stone” system by the day that you can build quality service from training to training.

http://blog.khorzov.com

In this material, we will look at a global problem - a shortage and “routine” of personnel, and also try to find solutions, like us, business owners and managers, to improve this situation.

What influences how long the staff is delayed in your work? I would single out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All team members should be able to create their own teams.

Right now all my email team members can't use their email login to create their own teams which is bad because they have their own companies as well.

Please fix this asap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improved Website development

Your website is the first impression that every person gets when they search for your company’s name. It has to be the most interesting and informative part of your business if you wish to retain your prospective clients. The visitors should get an enlightening experience while they scroll through the website. We continue to provide growth and excellence to your business with our development expertise.

As an experienced website development company in Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India. We build dynamic websites with robust technology, tailored solutions as per your company needs. Don’t just become a domain on the internet use it as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. gem compass

the server comes wit gem compass or allow to use gem install...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Waqas & Daniyal

These two person are the worst persons in your company.
    They dont help any customers i co tact them many many they dont give solution also they dont transfer chat to other.
    If you try to connect it with other perosn they verbally communicate with each and kther and dont let other person help you.
    They are just let cleints goto other company.
    I will cancel my hosting with your guys because of these two.persons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. .ico for this feedback site needs to be more in sync with Cloudways branding but still remain a tad different to the normal Cloudways sites

Hard to tell which tab is for what when you can't see the title text with lots of tabs opened. It becomes crucial for tab icons to instantly and easily identify which tab is for which set of pages. Console should have its own .ico like a lighter blue colour, and a different icon for this feedback site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Beginners Hosting Package

My idea is that Cloudways should have some beginner hosting package for mindless fools that are technically illiterate.

The reason is that I'm trying to promote Cloudways as an affiliate, and most people tend to be technically illiterate and need an easier way. The only people who would purchase Cloudways are the technically savvy.

So how about a beginners hosting package for those who need it, with everything made as simple as absolutely possible?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Translation of the Cloudways interface into French

Hello ! I wanted to propose the idea of ​​translating the Cloudways interface into French. French as well as English is a popular language, so limiting yourself to English would be limited business, since you offer good services. My team is ready to translate the Cloudways interface into French. What do you think ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make your admin images and icons svg/high-res/retina-ready

Your frontend and admin www all use low-res images/icons. Lets see some svg!

Most high-end IT departments have higher-resolution 4k+ laptops/monitors -- my clients are fickle, and notice things like low-res images/icons. It obviously doesn't really matter, but it makes your service look more amateur than pro.

Help us sell your stuff to high-end peeps -- get higher-res!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show on the App Dashboard which Apps are Enabled or Disabled

Currently you have to click into each app to see if it is enabled or disabled. Would be great to have an indicator on the Application Dashboard page (I was told it was a grey color but I don't see that).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Office Installation & Setup Guide - Octa One

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I am having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I will try to get the cling of it!

Regards - http://www.officesetupenterkey.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow people to flag or report suggestions

I have seen spam in the feedback portal, would be nice if you let users flag/report those threads.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base