I suggest you ...

Monitor All Servers and Resources On Single Page With Visuals

As of now, you have to click on each server, then go to resources and then select specific resource. This is time consuming. Also, the data is displayed as line graph which is very visually polished or clean looking.

I recommend that you have a "overview" or "snapshot" area that show you the health/resources/stats for all the servers on your account. Perhaps showing colors Green to Red pie charts to show you quick overview of ALL resource (memory, CPU, hdisk, bandwidth, etc) of ALL servers.

Thank you.

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scamando shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anders Borg commented  · 

Previously suggested via site feedback, slightly updated:

It would be very nice to see the following in the list of Servers (per server):

- Disk use
        - CPU use
        - Memory use
        - Data use

Possibly all of them relative to maximum, as small charts, or just current status (or e.g. average for the last hour or so) as one value/column each.

I imagine there’s a “cost” to getting the data, but the update frequency wouldn't have to be instantaneous.

• NutriScience Dev Team commented  · 

This would be ideal, as when we receive notification from clients that 'something is slow' or 'unresponsive' or 'down' we have to check several places before knowing how to respond.

One overview page for monitoring, or small colored indicators as suggested in the OP for each server 'row' in the list would make CW even more appealing to sys admins :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base