Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. start to host Vultr's new High Frequency Compute Packages

The new High Frequency Compute packages from Vultr are a huge improvement over their previous packages at a tiny increase in cost.

Benchmarks of 2413 Geekbench ($5) vs 4883 Geekbench ($6), 25GB vs 32GB storage, high clock CPU's and NVMe Local Storage for just an extra dollar!

Having to use a management solution to host these packages such as runcloud, serverpilot etc is an extra hassle for the average consumer and I have no doubt this will offer a huge surge of customers who are willing to pay for the convenience!

Many thanks :)

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve WordPress Staging: Selective Database Sync

The actual staging feature was a big step forward to deal with business related WordPress sites.

But for now only the entire database could be pushed/pulled between staging <> live environment.

For more complex WordPress sites with WooCommerce or membership systems the actual staging feature is not enough. While in staging mode the live site changes permantly and new orders/users are created. When pushing back the entire datebase all changes would be overwritten!

A selective database sync (select which tables should be copied) would really improve the staging feature. With that in place Cloudways would be a very good host…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ability to exclude certain files/folders on staging > live push

This would give the ability to exclude certain staging related configuration files or logs, etc. Would be very helpful for a lot of users I think. If you agree vote up!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Add Litespeed Wordpress Version .

Please Add Litespeed Wordpress Version,

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

54 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. White Label Domain

For agencys, it would be great for us to be able to globally white label the URL

For example,
    wordpress-000000-000000.cloudwaysapps.com

to:
    000000-000000.mydomain.com

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. LiteSpeed urgently required.

Given that Digital Ocean, Vultr and others are well able to offer LiteSpeed or OpenLiteSpeed we urgently need the facility to provide LiteSpeed Acceleration for WordPress and other comaptible applications. Integrating the same with Breeze or Adding in the LiteSpeed Plugin would make a huge difference and keep Cloudways at the cutting edge where it should be.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Force SSL

It would be nice if we could have a Force SSL option from the control panel for wordpress. Then you would not have to install a ssl plugin or add rules to HTACCESS

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wait time for support should be added

I prefer to wait for customer support rep that will answer my questions quickly than to not wait and have a support rep answer my questions slowly over many hours. Sure it looks good that customer support can be there right away as a selling point, but you'll have unsatisfied customers who have to wait for answers when they are chatting with support. I'd rather see an actual wait time and get a support rep who can answer me quickly as to not waste my time! So I'm suggesting that wait time be added for chat with support.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. enforce https

Please add a feature to the Cloudways dashboard to easily force HTTPS. It's not hard to add a rewrite rule to .htaccess but many platforms such as Kinsta and SiteGround have easy switch for this.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Block other domains visibility from whois services

Hi, I'd like to suggest a new feature to server owner's security, to block other domains visibility from whois services. at the moment, anyone can go to any whois service (i.e. http://reverseip.domaintools.com) and by typing domain name, or the IP address can check what other domains are hosted on this server. i think, to privacy of users and server owners, this is a lack. it may be just an additional feature, but i'm sure people would love to see this as an option to disable this from public view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Backup Process Improvement

Hello Team,

As of now there's only one full backup / restore option (Server Management > Backups > Take Backup Now)

Can you please provide some option where the user can take backup as per their requirement, Sometime developer just want to take a backup of the database or hosting files not both all the time.

If you're providing some option where the user can take backup/restore accordingly as of now if we're taking full backup and restoring the full backup it's super time consuming for the bigger websites while they just want to take database backup.

Suggested Backup Process

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Upgrade PHP 7.3, 7.2 & 7.1 to current iterations

Upgrade PHP 7.3, 7.2 & 7.1 to current iterations.
    Security vulnerability alerts for the following versions of PHP
    PHP 7.1 versions prior to 7.1.32
    PHP 7.2 versions prior to 7.2.22
    PHP 7.3 versions prior to 7.3.9
    As of today, There are currently no reports of these vulnerabilities being exploited in the wild.
    Successfully exploiting the most severe of these vulnerabilities could allow for arbitrary code execution in the context of the affected application. Depending on the privileges associated with the application, an attacker could install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts with full user rights. Failed…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Country Blocking at the Server Level

Please consider allowing us to choose Server access to specific countries at the Server Level. If our WP sites or other applications (even our clients) are selling only within the US, why should we not block access to all other countries trying to access the server. There are so many daily hack attempts from countries outside the US, but even if this were not the case, allowing the user to manage Country Access (perhaps by blocking IP ranges) would greatly reduce the effect of DDOS attacks and also reduce server load from unrelated or unnecessary website visits. Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Regarding IPV6 enable

Nowadays people are moving to faster internet connection so most users are using IPV6.
    But in CloudWays there is no option to enable ipv6 on Servers (Digitalocean).

So some times who are using the only ipv6, their end our website will not load up.

So here is my request to CloudWays team enable IPV6 for better performance on servers and customer satisfaction.

Regards,
    Mainak

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cloudways should have a control panel with file manager . file updates should not be limited to FTPs or SFTPs

FTPs are very slow .it is more convenient to have a file manager which most hosting platforms do. There we can upload large zipped files with convenience.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WP CLI Upgrade to latest version

The version of WP CLI is very far behind on WordPress deployments. The version that is being deployed is 0.24.1 while the latest is 2.3.0.

Currently, we are unable to upgrade it because root access is not provided and the /usr/local/bin/wp file cannot be edited.

If this cannot be done, a better solution would be to grant access to allow editing of .bashrc file so we can map our own custom wp-cli file instead of using the default one.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How to Activate NBC GOLD?

https://nbc-comactivate.com/

I hope to see more post from you. Thank you for sharing this post. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Google Pay Care Number +1-855-341-9287

Get Human Service is very much famous between Google Pay Users, in which behind the reason is frequently responses to all queries and doubts related to the Google pay from our customer. Google Pay Care Number +1-855-341-9287 provides highly skilled technicians and trained officers to serves a proper answer to the Customer.

https://gethumanservice.com/phone-number/google-pay

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Node+NPM Update options

Please let us update Node+NPM versions / choose which version we want?

Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 84 85
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base