Service Improvement

Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The five qualities of a logo design

A logo is one of the most important aspects of branding. A great design can attract the audience and create a lasting impression on the potential customers. A logo can set your brand apart from every other company in the market while creating a competitive edge to your brand. Business and entrepreneurs hire professional logo design service providers to be able to create design which can achieve a business’s marketing goals. Your logo design must have five qualities
    It must be relevant to your business
    It must reflect the qualities of a brand
    It must be timeless
    It must be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cloudways please document your security practices

I would like to suggest that Cloudways publishes an article or other document that describes how Cloudways maintains, patches, updates servers and secures them.

The intent is not to disclose details that puts security at risk but instead demonstrates the value Cloudways is providing in the area of helping its customers maintain a secure server and application environment.

Information should include frequency of update / patch deployment, frequency of security scans for malware / unauthorized access, firewall ports and services that are open especially those for inbound traffic from the Internet, intrusion protection mechanisms, transparency reports for government information requests…

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is indeed a good suggestion. We at Cloudways believe in being transparent to our users in all operational areas. We have added this idea to our Product Improvement Ideas list, and information about security would be available on the Cloudways Platform in the coming days.

Cloudways Team

3. Backup Improvement

It'll be nice that you enable the restore of single files/directories or just the database not forcibly the whole thing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wordpress Manager

I am well aware of apps like InfiniteWP and ManageWP. The best thing about them is the bulk core and plugin update management. However, it sucks to have ANOTHER service to add and manage to your websites.

It would be AWESOME if CloudWays began to build some of these features into the control panel. It makes the most sense to have them in one place.

CloudWays, have you considered building any features like this?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Discount for reseller web developers

I use Cloudways to host the applications i develop for my clients. All of them servers is at my account. I don't want to create a different account for every client with affiliate link. It would be nice to me (and i think for many others) if we can get any discount for every server. It could be something like we create accounts with affiliate program.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Payment Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Litespeed Web Server

Add Litespeed web server and remove Apache and Nginx.

Litespeed is 10x faster than Nginx, and handles DDoS attacks better than Apache.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Exclude folder from PULL request

There should be a field to exclude certain folders while pulling data from live to staging site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add the ADMIN PANEL to the Staging environment

Staging environment should have the same ADMIN PANEL as regular site. I cannot seem to login to my Wordpress dashboard in the Staging environment. I am using the same User and Password as in the environment that I just created the staging environment from. The first thing I tried was disabling the PASSWORD PROTECTION but that did not help. I won't have anything to Push to production until I can make updates to staging.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add OpenLiteSpeed WordPress.

Cloudways should also add the Open-source version of the LiteSpeed Webserver which is the direct competitor of NGINX.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Limit RAM and cpu core per Application

Limit RAM and CPU to each app on each server.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Assign the funds added for existing Projects

Assign the funds added for existing servers, so that the funds will not be shared among any other server we have.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How to recover google account password customer helpline?

You need to enter the new password and then confirm the new password by entering it again in the other field and then click on the Save button to complete the Google account recovery process. Now if you want to sign in to your Google account using another browser or device you can easily do that using the new password you have just created. visit us for best google services: https://www.instanttfn.com/blog/google-account-recovery-process

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve WordPress

I use a wordpresss platform for my website https://www.weedmp3.com and the best way I've discovered to improve wordpress is not only to have a dedicated team to work with you but also to utilize (properly) the numerous plugins available at your disposal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have a Notes Section per Server/Application

A basic 'Notes' tab added to Servers/Applications to allow us to leave management notes. It would be a CRUD table with 3 columns: date (date field), user (shows user name), note (simple textarea) and a way to add a new note. As simple as it sounds, this would allow an agency to keep light tabs on certain clients instead of creating a record in their corresponding CRM system. Example note: 'Site turned off because client hasn't paid...' or 'Remember to upgrade such and such plugin' ...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add local font files to nginx config (leverage browser caching)

Actually only the following files are served from nginx with proper HTTP headers for browser caching and character sets.

html|htm|jpg|jpeg|gif|png|ico|css|zip|tgz|gz|bz2|pdf|odt|txt|tar|bmp|rtf|js|swf|avi|mp4|mp3|ogg|flv|svg

Please a local font files with the following extensions too:

eot/ttf/woff/woff2

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filemanager for Non Techies

Should add a filemanager function for non techies to access files and folders.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wordpress  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Autosuggest endpoint for Elasticpress

Hi I love Elsticsearch on Cloudways. But I miss the option to create a safe end point for the Elsticpress plugin.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Configuration Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Redirect module in cloudways

Would be great with a redirect module manager in cloudways just as kinsta to saftely handle redirects directly into the nginx and server. Instead fo messing with htaccess which can be reset by plugins etc. Safe way of adding redirects to the server:

https://kinsta.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/add-redirect-rule.png

And make it possible to tag and categorize them and specify if only live domain, both or only staging. The module should work on application level and not server level. Since users might use more than one application on the same server (not recommended) but some do.

Please cloudways this would be a great feature.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)