• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) responded  · 

For people that wanted to add CW as a WHMCS module, we are releasing a full-blown API this month that will basically allow you to do anything you do via the console, and that should allow you to create the WHMCS module.

Our dev team can help anyone trying to make it happen.

Cloudways Team

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris commented  · 

Bump for Ashley's question.

@Jagathks is there an info page and/or demo of the module? I for one don't feel comfortable pre-ordering a module without any information.

• Ashley commented  · 

Has any used the WHMCS module from ssdhero? If it works, its going to be perfect, I would love to see a demo or hear some feedback! Thanks!

• Jagathks commented  · 

use coupon Code: SSD25CLOUDWAYS

• Jagathks commented  · 

Hi,

We are releasing another module in our list for CloudWays platform.

Thanks for Cloudways for providing credits to perform testing on their platform.

We want you to know that we are opening pre-order exclusively for this module with 25% off on initial Pre-Order, after releasing publicly it would cost $99.99/yr but by making preorder you will get this module at $75.00/yr.

Pre-Order Cloudways Module for WHMCS now at https://manage.ssdhero.com/link.php?id=14

Thank you.

• Jay commented  · 

Has anyone found a solution or written a connector to the Cloudways API by anychance?

• Chad Warren commented  · 

Just adding my support for a native WHMCS Cloudways module

• Chris commented  · 

Any plan to release an office module?

• Anonymous commented  · 

reselling via a whmcs module will be great

• Rodrigo Cárcamo commented  · 

Thanks CloudWays for the update!! We love to see upgrades. Like other service providers, would you consider building a partnership with WHMCS to provide us with a free license as long as we continue being a customer? This would be one more reason to keep being a CloudWays customer.

• Jimi commented  · 

Currently it is not possible to install WHMCS on Cloudways, do to no support for the ionCube Loader.

I host all of my client sites on Cloudways, shouldn't also be able to host my management system?

Thanks.

• AdminCloudways (Admin, Cloudways) commented  · 

For people that wanted to add CW as a WHMCS module, we are releasing a full-blown API this month that will basically allow you to do anything you do via the console, and that should allow you to create the WHMCS module.

Our dev team can help anyone trying to make it happen.

Cloudways Team

• Zoltan commented  · 

Would be great to resell Cloudways services via WHMCS module. (whitelabel would be the best!)

• Andrew commented  · 

Add whmcs, please!!!

• Zaid Rahman commented  · 

Hello Cloudways Team,

WHMCS is the most used Hosting billing and manage script. Please make a module for WHMCS. Give us facility to manage our servers through WHMCS. Try to make it white labeled in this way anyone can serve their clients with colorways managed solution.

• Keyzer Projects commented  · 

I just came across CloudMGR. They offer Amazon AWS Cloud for WHMCS and to me that sounds amazing, although I prefer using Digital Ocean myself. I love the fact that Cloudways offers me a managed solution, so my biggest lack is covered. On the other hand I pay a price for that and when my client updates his CNAME Cloudways will be visible. I would love a combination between WHMCS and white-label application-url (JUST the url).

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base