or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Would be great to get an update on when this will be completed? So glad it is in the works!

• Ozgur commented  · 

it is gonna be great

• Leo commented  · 

This is really great. Thanks for working on implementing this for us. It makes all the sense in the world. It's one of the main things that are preventing us from migrating other of our sites over.

• Jimi commented  · 

Nice to see that this is being worked on!

With Google soon to be marking sites without https as insecure in chrome this cant come soon enough.

• Paul commented  · 

Be good to hear an update about this. Are we close?

• Linda commented  · 

since I am starting a network, I badly need this feature too, please guys add this would you? :) Thanks in advance

• Benny commented  · 

Great to hear you have begun working on that. Besides mapping domains for multi-sites this will also be very useful for multilingual (non multi-site) sites that map a ctld domain per supported language!

• Benny commented  · 

In DirectAdmin I am able to add multiple sub or full domains to a single Let's encrypt certificate. DA lists all (sub)domains that are added to a site and allows me to select them to be included in the certificate. This makes it dead easy to have SSL on all (sub)domains. I hope to see CloudWays implement something similar soon.

• rane commented  · 

Absolutely needed. Since DO allows it, it's misleading tha you break this expected feature.

• Jimi commented  · 

This is badly needed.

With the addition of Kyap hosting cloudways is perfect for running large WordPress multsite.

But without the option to install multiple SSL certs on a single app it's a total dealbraker.

• Pyushika commented  · 

It's really very much required. If we use VPS or dedicated server, we can add as much as 100 sub-domains to the single certificate installed for main site of the network. But on cloudways we can not use the certificate of main site for subdomain subsites of the network. Its hard to understand why cloudways blocks these features of Lets Encrypt SSL certifcates.

• Adam Radocz commented  · 

I would really appreciate this function!

• Kieran commented  · 

More then one cert is badly needed for mapped domains on WP multisite

• Nick B commented  · 

WordPress.com figured it out, so clearly it's possible.

• Scott commented  · 

100% yes please! I am running into issues with my wordpress multisite and trying to setup ssl certs on more than one site using domain mapping.

• HuEC commented  · 

Can you please put in a request that Cloudways support the Let's Encrypt SAN ssl certificate?

I know digital ocean can do this, and I consider it a MAJOR deficiency in your service that this is not even possible to do from the shell.

Thanks,

• frihet commented  · 

Let's Encrypt support is a great step forward.
        However the current implementation does not support subdomains.
        we use Wordpress Multisite some domains are fully mapped , others are subdomains. We need support for both to swtch to SSL/TLS for a single install.

• Stijn commented  · 

I would like to add multiple let's encrypt certificates per app, to use on a multisite for example.

Feedback and Knowledge Base