Auto SSL Renewal with HTTP Basic Auth
Hello,
I have a staging server where HTTP Basic Auth is always on and when I have SSL Cert Auto-Renewal ON as well it does not function how it should. Every time my cert expires I need to go in and disable Basic Auth and renew the cert manually.
Please have the auto-renewal process check if basic auth is enabled and temporarily disable before pulling the cert renewal. Super easy to implement this check.
-
kiran seo
commented
I’ve run into a similar SSL renewal issue on my website, https://workshopmanuals.us.com/. When HTTP access or Basic Auth interferes with the ACME challenge, the certificate renewal can fail even though auto-renewal is enabled. It would be helpful if Cloudways could automatically handle the HTTP challenge path during renewal, or provide a reliable way to bypass Basic Auth temporarily. What’s the recommended fix for keeping HTTP Basic Auth enabled while still allowing automatic SSL renewal?
-
Женя Биспинг
commented
Course writing services have become very popular among those looking for resume writing
services https://collegeessayhelp.pro/buy-college-essay/ because they attract the best criminology essay writing services.