One click install option for the latest version of Drupal with Composer
It would be nice since Drupal is a very common CMS to have a one click install option for Drupal (with Composer). https://www.drupal.org/download
-
Roger Cox commented
A one-click install option for Drupal with Composer would make CMS setup much easier, especially for users who want a quick and reliable installation. In the same way, P999 https://p999gamer.pk/p999-game-download/ focuses on simple setup and easy mobile access, showing how streamlined installation can improve the overall user experience.
-
Roger Cox commented
The idea of a one-click Drupal install with Composer would make setup much faster and easier. In the same way, having a simple, streamlined process is useful for apps like 2JBet https://2jbetz.pk/download/ where quick installation and easy access can improve the overall user experience.
-
Tom
commented
Upvoted. After seeing the current drama with WordPress and another hosting provider, I would like to start using Drupal again after many, many years.
I have managed to install a single Drupal site with Composer on Cloudways, but I have problems with launching a multisite with multiple databases.
I think in the current situation in the WordPress world, it would be smart for Cloudways to fully embrace Drupal.
A one-click option for a single / multisite Drupal installation would be great!
I already know some competitor who offers managed Drupal with similar packages as Cloudways. So, it definitely makes sense. Drupal is a serious and very powerful CMS.