Integrated SEO & GEO Performance Dashboard for Developers and Entrepreneurs
As an Entrepreneur | SEO & GEO Expert | Full Stack Developer https://aliubaid.com/, I’ve used Cloudways for multiple client projects and appreciate its performance-focused hosting. However, it would be great if Cloudways introduced an SEO analytics dashboard inside the hosting panel — showing page speed metrics, GEO-based performance, and uptime impact on rankings. This addition would help professionals like me monitor both technical SEO and hosting performance without relying on external tools.
-
Mike V Smith commented
I think this would be genuinely useful, especially for developers managing multiple client sites. Having page speed, uptime, Core Web Vitals, and GEO-specific performance data in the same Cloudways dashboard would make it much easier to connect hosting issues with actual SEO performance.
I’d also like to see historical trends and alerts, rather than just current scores. That would help identify whether a sudden ranking or traffic change is related to site performance before jumping into external SEO tools.