Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
102 results found
-
Flush Redis cache button
Hi. It would be very useful to have a button to flush Redis cache, since you published a tutorial about that software, but there isn't a simple option to clear it when something goes wrong with WordPress (e.g. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-homepage-after-update-to-2-0-9/)
Thanks.
11 votes -
Verifying Phone Number
Tried verifying my phone number. However, after selecting my country, the website doesn't offer an option to enter the country code. As a result, there's considerable time lost, wasted in repeated attempts as you want it to succeed one-time and move on to create new business.
Would appreciate if you set all such sign up and sign in steps to error free, simple progression.
2 votes -
Local Time in dashboard
It would be nice if you would show MY local time on the dashboard instead of server time. I have no idea where the server is, and even if I do, I have to remember the country, and the offset in hours, and do math every time I look at a time. You're a computer. You know where the server is, and you know where I am, just do all that for me.
3 votes -
CloudWays website seriously slow in India? From frontend to backend. Please optimize it.
Hi, I'm a visitor to your website. Forwarded by a youtube. But it's seriously slow. My 4G internet is capable to play Full HD 1444p easily. But your site loading time minimum of 2 to 3 minutes to show 1st content. And also in the Admin Dashboard. Indians really need your service but man who trusts a hosting service which is loading slowly at their own website. Please fix.
3 votes -
Login form jumps around
The Cloudways login screen shows the user and password textboxes on the left for a second and then jumps to the right of the screen. It's fun to try and chase it around the first few times, but it's just annoying when you have to do it multiple times a day.
2 votes -
mistypo in pricing features page?
seems to be typo mistake in pricing ->google cloud tab. bandwidth shows 2 GB for all their plans. i suppose it should be 2 TB?
2 votes -
Lengthen platform sessions
I find it annoying that I have to log in often to access cloudways platform options and the database manager. Would be great if you'd use sessions that lasted far longer than now.
Also in the database manager it would be helpful to have a log of previously entered SQL statements.
Thanks for your consideration!
3 votes -
2 votes
-
I can't use Polish letters in forms (company name etc) that is problem becouse invoices need to be write without errors.
I can't use Polish letters in forms (company name etc) that is problem becouse invoices need to be write without errors.
1 vote -
add a simple way to monitor resource consumption per app.
It would be great to have an easy way to see which apps consume the most resources on a server in a given timeframe. That way we know when to scale or maybe identify apps that need their own servers.
3 votes -
Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged
Popup a notice when stopping/pausing a server that it will still be charged. A normal person thinks that stopping server means no charge since not using. I did not get a dream that it will charge me so that i may ask in live chat or read the knowledge base earlier in advance.
1 vote -
All team members should be able to create their own teams.
Right now all my email team members can't use their email login to create their own teams which is bad because they have their own companies as well.
Please fix this asap.
2 votes -
gem compass
the server comes wit gem compass or allow to use gem install...
1 vote -
.ico for this feedback site needs to be more in sync with Cloudways branding but still remain a tad different to the normal Cloudways sites
Hard to tell which tab is for what when you can't see the title text with lots of tabs opened. It becomes crucial for tab icons to instantly and easily identify which tab is for which set of pages. Console should have its own .ico like a lighter blue colour, and a different icon for this feedback site.
1 vote -
Translation of the Cloudways interface into French
Hello ! I wanted to propose the idea of translating the Cloudways interface into French. French as well as English is a popular language, so limiting yourself to English would be limited business, since you offer good services. My team is ready to translate the Cloudways interface into French. What do you think ?
1 vote -
Allow people to flag or report suggestions
I have seen spam in the feedback portal, would be nice if you let users flag/report those threads.
5 votes -
Show on the App Dashboard which Apps are Enabled or Disabled
Currently you have to click into each app to see if it is enabled or disabled. Would be great to have an indicator on the Application Dashboard page (I was told it was a grey color but I don't see that).
3 votes -
Mention about Off-site backups charges in pricing table and add a calculator to estimate the backup fee
I'm unaware of off-sites backups until I check my billing. Why don't you mention about this extra charge to the customer? Why can't we disable it? They are many free plugins in WordPress for daily backups.
14 votes -
Automated website optimisation
Why do we need to manually optimise each aspect of website performance for each of our applications if Google and other created mod_pagespeed and constantly adding new functionality to it for the last six years?
DreamHost, Pressable, GoDaddy, SiteGround, MAXCDN, Aol, LinkedIn and other have adopted it. I don't understand why we don't have it.
It has over 40 filters that can greatly improve our workflow, and save us a lot of time doing something that can be automated with few clicks.
http://modpagespeed.com/It can do almost all of performance improvement tasks.
- compress images
- resize images to optimal…136 votes -
Compact view of applications list
At the moment, if you have a long list of applications, it is really difficult to work with that page. Add a toggle button for a compact view where we have a table instead, so more applications fit on the screen
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?