Product Improvements: Flexible
Cloudways values its customers and their feedback! You can now give us your feedback on how we can improve Cloudways services, solution and products by pitching in your ideas!
301 results found
-
20 votes
-
Easy Google G Suite Integration (as SMTP gateway)
Being able to easily integrate G Suite (Google Apps) would be great. We have all of our email setup through G Suite and it is a popular email service. Like the SMTP add-on, but for G Suite.
This goes hand and hand with being able to access the DNS add-on directly.
I don't mind paying extra, but the way things are setup is really confusing.
88 votes -
Add ability to zoom inside Monitoring graphs
Since we can't have access to the server logs, it would be great to be able to zoom into the broader monitoring graphs to get a better idea of the server's performance.
For example if I'm looking at CPU usage for a Month, it is averaged, so I don't really see the actual numbers. Granularity gets lost ... It would be very useful to be able to zoom into the first week/day/hour of the month, since the logs for this are already there.
3 votes -
Queue for API tasks (API multitasks)
Currently if I need to:
- Clone
- Set label
- Set Domain
- Set Aliases
- Set SSL
- Set something else...
for the same application, I have to control the queue remotely, which is hard to implement since the connection may be simply lost and as a result we may simply not get any task completed at all.
It would be just great if we could send you several requests on the API at the same time and see the result of the whole queue.
/clone -> response with future appid
/label for appid -> ok (200)
/domain for appid ->…3 votes -
Mention Green Hosting on Cloudways website
You could mention on your site, when choosing the provider, which of them are offering "green hosting". I.e. use wind/solar/water powered data centers, and adopt other green practices. Especially given that you are one of the rare that I could find, that allowed me to select Google Servers, who have 100% sustainable energy (and not wood burning either) on their servers.
Maybe it would also help the non-technical people to have some of the terms (when creating the server and launching it) translated to more "human-readable" -format. I could imagine some environmentally conscious people would be then choosing your service…
7 votes -
Ability to export/download monitoring reports in various formats (eg. CSV, PDF, PNG)
Team,
As of today, cloudway doesn't have any ability wherein the server admins can download/export the monitoring report (under Server Management -> Monitoring).
As per my experience working with server monitoring, the monitoring data generated plays an important role; and it also involves comparing various kinds of server related reports simultaneously.
I would highly recommend you to implement this feature which I am sure would be appreciated by all your customers; and hopefully, will add value to your services.
Regards,
Surendra Mohan1 vote -
Master account
Have an option so I give my webadmin's cloudways account full access to my server and application.
1 vote -
Add Stockholm as datacenter as soon as AWS opens up there this year.
I belive you would be the first managed hosting with datacenter for the nordic countries
3 votes -
Virtual Windows Servers, Windows Apps with Sql Server add-on
It woult be great if you could implement and offer that kind of solutions. I know that Vultr offefrs Windows solutions
10 votes -
Improved monitoring and alerts
The cloudways bot hasn't detected the two times that I've had issues on my server. A few days ago CPU was high and maxing out, sites were not loading and I had to notice this while on the site and open a chat to get it resolved. A couple weeks ago, the entire server was down from 3am to 10am - everything had completely locked up, no warning email.
In addition, I don't think you can call yourselves "Managed" if you don't get the alerts on your end and check the servers. If I have to log in to see…
2 votes -
Transfer Billing To Another Account (With Affiliate Commission)
It would be great, especially for freelancers and agencies, to be able to create a new server with an application and then transfer the server to another account for billing. (Just like Flywheel does.)
I am aware of this feature https://support.cloudways.com/how-to-transfer-server-to-another-account/ but I don't believe the affiliate commission is gained from such transfer. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Another great feature that would go well with this one is to setup test/demo sites for clients at no charge: http://feedback.cloudways.com/forums/203824-service-improvement/suggestions/17827789-providing-a-test-server
12 votes -
allow bash profiles
As a developer I'm drawn to hosts where I can set up my own bash profiles and use ssh, so I can recreate the same workflow on many sites. Would appreciate the ability to do so here.
I'm in the habit of binding "rm" to "rm -i" for one thing, which is all of a sudden a very dangerous habit that I'm in.
I don't know the security risks very well to allowing profile creation, but I've seen many hosts allow it.9 votes -
Shell script for migrating via Terminal
Can you provide a cPanel > Cloudways SSH script that we can run in the terminal and change the parameters for each site (we used one similar once to migrate 30+ sites from Plesk to Virtualmin). It's simple to use once you have copied and pasted the settings for each migration
1 vote -
Let us select our own Digital Ocean Server Droplet
It would be great if you can let us select our own server for Digital Ocean. I am an affiliate who promotes various hosting companies.
As you know, Digital Ocean offers you $25 for every referral who successfully signed up with Digital Ocean.
So it is not feasible for me to use CloudWays.
I won't mind paying the server management charges.
3 votes -
Allow to install webmin
Allow to install Webmin in any server or have by default with any application
2 votes -
Make pricing more transparent (and understandable)
I'm not asking you to be the cheapest but make it clear how your pricing works. My specific issue is with the way Google Cloud instances are marked up. The highlighted instance has what seems a reasonable 30% margin whereas a larger instance ends up 255% more expensive than Google Cloud itself.
Server Pilot (i know, not quite the same) have a fixed $ fee per server you maintain with them. This makes sense as if you were pricing based on 'effort', there's no additional effort for you should I choose to use a higher spec'd VM.
7 votes -
Enable subdomains for apps using backend and frontend with same DB
Enable the possibility to create esily subdomains for alternate access to the app. For example myapp.com and backend.myapp.com.
2 votes -
Let me backup to my own storage
Cloudways is shaping up as a potentially good option for me however I need to be able to backup to my own storage in the event something goes wrong with Cloudways.
It would be ideal to choose between Cloudways own backup option and my own using S3/Google nearline etc.
4 votes -
The API endpoint GET /server/{server_id}/diskUsage should return information in MB instead of GB
Because especially on small size servers GB doesn't say much.
4 votes -
Pricing page should list how many visitors each plan serves
Hello,
Your web site should list front and center, on the home page and the pricing and plans pages, how many visitors each plan serves...E.g., 17/month ... 30-40k visits monthly
34/month ... 100k monthly, etc
This info is not easily found and it is frustrating.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?